Discussion for other Creator Channels

And what is servitor sapien uses servitor is it unsafe?

I don’t know how it works. I don’t use servitors.

Hey can u share u mail id?

Can someone tell me if this subliminal is okay to use?

If you’re looking into ways to cut listening time than I personally can recommend Link and Bypass from Dr.Magus on the forum or Truly Supreme’s Playlist Copycat, it has mandala version on his Patreon. I didn’t try PI USB field.

And yes, both work best with Dreamweaver’s fields.

2 Likes

Truly supreme is not safe why tht recommendation

Why is ts not safe?

I have heard that its a dark channel

Ah I’m fine with that lol

1 Like

His nickname is “Dark” that’s all. It’s like avoiding Sapien Medicine for the original name of the channel.

So far I haven’t seen anything bad about him. And he’s not greedy like the others selling limited copies on gumroad

1 Like

U r fine with it😳

We need to follow common sense, not just rumors. And just saying channel is “dark” has less than rumor value as it is just part of the Truly Supreme’s Discord handle, not different from a person taking some nickname on this forum. Even Sapien Medicine didn’t have originally name that pleased the public.

I’ve bought multiple custom fields by Truly Supreme Subs and they all work fine for me. He’s an okay dude in my book. His discord channel on the other hand…

1 Like

I highly recommend PI XS audios.

The level of manifestations it has is out of this world.

1 Like

Link please

What’s Sapiens og name?

Just click on YT link in forum header.

Projectvampiretv?

Yes. Inspired in hopes of great popularity of Twilight back in the days, you can find old threads on different forum(s) with announcement.