Discussion for other Creator Channels

Someone asked in the comments and pu answered yes.

2 Likes

Targets a few energies like jing and ether at your muscular system. There’s also something else going in the background that I couldn’t determine. But yeah, very decent results so far.

Limit to 2-3 per day if a single session is your mode of use, or 1-2 times in the morning and 1-2 times at night.

Combine with this:

X2-3

X3-5

X1-2

X2-3

To increase your motivation to workout and push yourself, of course.

Has anyone used the Ewfae’s Facelift field?

?

Yeah, listened to it twice a day for a month, did notice some minor but noticeable changes. But I swapped it for SZ’s advanced supernatural good looks field instead.

With EWFAE, it helps to watch the video as the visuals are fielded too in some of their productions, among which this is one.

Just be consistent, it works. I had the wildest experiences with Zero Point Field. Time Travel helped me recover some ancient memories.

3 Likes

Could you give me more details about your changes and experiences? :pray:

Aspects of the general changes described in the video… hunter eyes being most prominent.

1 Like

Thanks for your answers, I will start using SZ’s too

Ok, just read the article. His protocols can be taxing. Don’t go over the listening limits he set.

You WILL get massive headaches and feel very tired if you do. (until your capacity increases)

2 Likes

Has anyone tested this video and what do you think of it? Will it block all fields from other authors or miss everything I want to listen to?

Is there a free video on permanently removing all chakras?

1 Like

Wow, yes 🥲🙏
They’ve been showing me… things…

Then you came in earnest.

Don’t squander that connection. It is worth more than all the treasures of the world.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

It blocks things with Dark Energy attached to it. Meaning, anything that siphons your own energy.

It works fine will all fields that are not based on some form negative energetic exchange.

The best way to remove chakras is to remove all the organs tied to them, your genitals, stomach, heart, throat and brain.

As long as you have these, you will have chakras.

What you’re trying to do really, is construct an alternative energetic system. By all means, do that, but your chakras will not disappear, they will just function differently.

2 Likes

Free audio to expand chakras allegedly to the level of their almost unification is that Concordia booster from Absolute Power Subliminals https://www.patreon.com/posts/41696554 Some users on forum reported bad experience from using this booster, but I only noticed till now that it’s hard on ears if played higher than 30% volume.

1 Like

How about Rosemary’s subliminal channel? Has anyone tried that channel?

Opinions, experiences or testimonies about Mef Dynamics? Are his fields reliables/effective?

1 Like

I listened to this after “astral disruption chant”, “daily clearing protocol”, “when nothing else works” (as it is suggested in the instructions for this or the other shields, to use WNEW and ask the field to do a thorough clearing), the other shields and finally this one.

I felt pretty clear, light, bright, and having way more energy (it’s purely subtle energy for me, but other people could have way too much physical energy by this). For a couple of days. I’ve only started to use fields now, after the new releases and a long time after I did this. It will make you feel energetically untouchable and perfected…so no need for more fields xD

I felt at the beginning it did block Dream’s fields. Nonetheless, I use daily, and daily I ask to allow fields to work.

So in any case, it may be cause my energy system was doing something new. I can’t say it blocks fields as they surely work now. I feel like maybe my energy system prefers to use SZ fields since they seem to be more direct and work faster, and may be impatient with Dream’s fields now (if it has anything similar to my own mind).

If you feel it blocks fields, it will only be a couple days, until you get accustomed.

I don’t think I need heavy-duty shields anyway…so I did it once, and that’s it. I use the light waves shield now. Or the one from psychic card system.

Anyway…despite my rambling, I answered because for me it was a great experience, I can’t not recommend (except that YMMV). Consider the “stack” I mentioned a sort of one time thing like a deep clearing or energetic tune-up. It was basically a free upgrade, and it was fast.

1 Like

Ah yes, the ultimate booster. One of my favorites, for sure.

1 Like

He is okay, I don’t get negativity around MEF, read descriptions carefully and don’t overuse.

2 Likes