Discussion for other Creator Channels

He is okay, I don’t get negativity around MEF, read descriptions carefully and don’t overuse.

2 Likes

First time realizing this field. What results did you see how did it help?

https://spiritualityzone.com/astral-disruption-chant-energised/

I read that before asking. I was wondering the results

sigh

Just like the article says, it allows you to affect your astral body, not just your physical body, so basically, I used it to make all fields work faster.

Notably, the speed at which Dreamweaver’s Permanent Brain Enhancement field was working was tremendously accelerated… as were all physical results from fields or just regular actions.

Everything just started happening much faster … scaringly faster …

The article is pretty much self-explanatory.

It would help of course, if prior to meditating to it every day, you would sit for a minute or two, imagine all the areas you want faster results in and what those results are, collapse the imagined scenes or thoughts, either is fine, into a ball, or a shape, or a diagram, or whatever feels right, and then, as you play the chant, imagine that construct within you, and the chant deconstructing and unwinding any parts of it that are not “free flowing”.

5 Likes

How exactly do you work with this energy? How many times is enough? Because I’m not sure I feel anything. I’m probably doing something wrong. How exactly does your dragon help you?
Thank you.

Which video helped you find your dream job? Or to get money fast?

So I have read the discussion post of other similar channels and I think I am even more confused now than I was before. People mention a youtube channel and move on to another so I just wanted to have a list of trusted youtube channels that people are certain work and are safe. Here is the list so far I guess, who else should we add or remove ?

• Sapien Medicine
  • Quadible Integrity
  • Binaural Nutrition!
  • Ewfae Synergy Fields
  • Spirituality Zone
  • Maitreya Fields
  • Morphic Energy Fields Music - M.E.F. Dynamics
  • Morphic Doctor

Controversial (I think???)

• Sigh Energy
  • Morpheus Fields
  • Programmed Intention

What do we think

2 Likes

Regardless of what was said, I don’t know if making lists of names based on subjective experiences is all that helpful …

2 Likes

You read all of it? (just out of curiosity, I didn’t)

Morpheus and PI are both good creators, actually with great track record. There’re more around but any such classification will lead to quarrel, unless done in a much thorough way, better just post your own reviews.

4 Likes

I appreciate your list :) (as a quick starting point) thank you

I’ve been using Programmed Intention, as far as I read, there was good feedback for it, with the exception of The Multidimensional Shield of Light where someone mentioned that some fields were getting blocked.

His and SZ’s fields can be somewhat abrupt on my energy system at times, but they sure work.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

When I visit most stores, I don’t feel much influence. But when it comes o psychics, sorcerers, etc, I may feel a pull to buy. They’re clearly using their products on their own store. And it kinda works, so I dunno if they don’t do it to persuade the aware buyer.

Anyway, I say this because I’ve felt pulled to a field for a while, when I have no intention to use it. So I dunno what kind of influence it may have “over” it to pull people or smth.

Does anyone feel the same?

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFidiWO0nMM

I haven’t played it btw. But well, I’ve opened the link, read the description, etc. I always silence and pause videos before they play if it is some field xD

It’s not a secret that images for GumRoad fields are often “ads” of a product in an energetic sense, they aren’t manipulating your thoughts in case of most trusted creators and of course Sapien Medicine. Usually they are sort of carefully chosen and crafted to make a specific impression. Professional products have professional presentation.

1 Like

Link is fielded when opened through app/youtube.

Youtuber name is “Narcissist”.

I’d also advise against reading the docs.

People are free to do what they want, however.

Anyone’s opinion on this channel and subliminal in particular? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76v_yJOnWc

1 Like

Enochian embodiment hypnosis. Do your research and decide for yourself.

1 Like

Thanks, will do. So it’s not per se harmful from creator’s intent as far as I my knowledge goes.

Intent doesn’t matter. You are more powerful than that. Essentially, if you do feel “attacked”: accept and acknowledge —> transmute and transform into a positive polarity -----> radiate unconditional love. Elohim will take care of the rest. There has not been an attack that this couldn’t repel.

Enochian magic is tied to Enoch. The man that became an angel… it is highly transformative and disruptive. It can, and if done properly, will, change everything in your reality, very abruptly, and not always comfortably. Positive changes, for sure, but not comfortable by any means. So, if you aren’t ready for radical changes, I’d sit on it for now.

2 Likes