Discussion for other Creator Channels

Thanks, so does that mean QI s field changes hormones ?
Ill just try it out tomorrow!

Vishal is sapien and shiva qi right?
mercurial is more masculine i guess

Spirituality Zone

2 Likes

All fields that affect your behavior do so by altering your endocrine system to some capacity. There is no circumventing that. Your salt body needs to translate it into something it’s familiar with as long as it is carbon-based.

2 Likes

Not at all, bro! I‘d rather say the contrary is the case, It gives you the ideal push to reach proper balance.

1 Like

Hey @Alexander nope, I have not continued since the first day. I just tested it out for my friend Lucas.

Someone else perhaps here can confirm regarding long-term results.

I have not talked to Lucas this week, but last time I did, he mentioned that he feels less needy and more self-sufficient, which, he thinks, could be due to this audio.

1 Like

What are all around physical appearance fields that have worked wellfor you guys?

Or face or frame focused ones? With no personality additions or whatever.

I never cared about it (and still don’t) so it’s going to be like at the end of my list but I realized I’m playing myself basically.

The rest of the world does care.

1 Like

healthy habits help to develop good aesthetic qualities

mouth breathing, bad posture help develop scoliosis, facial asymmetry, etc.

sometimes we have bad breathing and posture and bad breathing because of over active or under active chakras, shallow breathing, excessive pleasure-pain/death drive on lungs and related organs cause bad posture too and our bodies to shrink.

having good aesthetics seems to be a multiple dimensional factor.

i came from a very traumatized family, so, we all are asymmetric and have bad postures, by fixing some of those traumas and habits my body and face became more symmetric and aesthetically appealing.

overall, people seem to seek and idealize untraumatized people that’s why they look for good aesthetics.

3 Likes

Can you guys reccomend me subs or fields for make friends and popularity? Thank you so much.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034

oxytocin may help you

1 Like

I definitely stand by this channel. Hopefully, this audio can help you, their beauty subs/fields always worked for me…

Morpheus Fields also has quite a few confidence/rizz fields you can try out. You can also try Sapien’s confidence field of course

2 Likes

he uploads his stuff for free on google drive.

that’s so kind! :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12FMbnO1o9AdcUl9QOe1l6gmXlVPJqEAi

3 Likes

Yeah I use his extra-strength versions on Patreon and they work insanely well! I had to stop using his CGI Beauty sub because I was getting too much attention and it made me uncomfortable lol

2 Likes

The Physiology one seems similar to QI glowup and some of Sapien’s NFTs.

1 Like

Perfect Physiology I guess is more of a mix of everything, glowup isn’t a big part of it. His Copycat got more positive reviews with time and it’s free.

Edit: to clarify I don’t recommend using it for regular morphic fields that aren’t meant to be spammed. Copycat is said to be made to work as smart field slowly adjusting for the playlist in matter of couple of weeks of daily use. Basically it connects user with a playlist as a single field and changing anything in a playlist except order will change the energy.

It seems to capture and broadcast fields instantly from day one for most of the users, but changing playlist is still inferior to having it stable. Also it can easily be looped up to 1hr without overload of course not with energy heavy fields and having more than one copy of same audio in a playlist isn’t a necessity.

So if you want flexibility and fine control plus automatic run of fields on schedule then Link and Bypass from Dr.Magus are superior alternative.

1 Like

Thank you very much :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank youuuu

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can listen to an SZ field simultaneously with a Sapien one? (from two different devices) or would these lose effect?

1 Like

it shouldn’t. i’ve done it and nothing bad happened.

1 Like