Discussion for other Creator Channels

every single one which is focused on money/wealth. i also mix it with morpheus fields money/wealth fields.

i have a playlist

2 Likes

On a semi related note, any opinion on Maitreya’s Digital Mandala Manager v2? It seems pretty similar to Dr Magus Link and they claim it can be paired with their Field Optimizer mandala which automates everything by giving control to your Highest Self. Sounds convinent but I have not the chance to try any of this broadcasters myself

It has less favorable reviews on forum, but was fine for some members. I only use Link and Bypass of such kind.

1 Like

Have you tried it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASFFOSTbEW0 - author seems like a responsive person, thoughts?

Million dollar field

1 Like

Always missing you and also learning from you every time I enter the forum, by the way I haven’t read this thread since April, I have to catch up man! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

feels good imo.

another one that’s related to masculine topics:

2 Likes

This doesn’t work, I was in his discord for months no one ever get tangible results from him ! Don’t waste your time

2 Likes

Quite different picture in his Discord and also reports by random users and other subliminal creators who were using Truly Supreme stuff.

no tangible physical results, just mental stuff for years, not sure what would’ve changed now as im not up to date with that stuff, but i pretty much sealed it with this maker

And what submakers gave you tangible results for the comparison? And yes I have seen such claims about many, even Sapien Medicine. Ground was usually not substantial.

Mostly girl submakers that don’t speed up their subs (you know subs that 2 mins minimum and you can hear the whispers not sped up), chumpy, daniel subs and binaural nutrition (this one is a mix of subs and binaurals)

And what kind of change with Daniel? Users who stick with his audios shouldn’t need anything else for their physical body.

I got height and frame results from him as well as muscles, for face and other stuff i continue to use girl makers like desired face, skin and certain features…

So that’s still not anything to say against Truly Supreme. Individual response is hardly a news.

so, you’re saying that it only works for mental stuff?

idc about physical changes that’s why i am asking.

imo truly supreme doesn’t work at all, but other submakers do, just my experience and what I observed being on his discord. But if it works for you then idk, imo it could be just placebo, cause he has no clue when it comes to submaking…

And what was your listening schedule and time for any sub? Just for reference. Also I observed your comments on height in various field discussions, Daniel and Chumpy are rumored to be exceptional in that department.