Discussion for other Creator Channels

Freedom is certainly good creator, how effective is this program is hard to say. Did you already try original Height Booster, or audios from MEF, Morpheus Fields?

1 Like

I’m currently using height and hgh from SZ, nearing 2 months. Still no results as of yet.

Two months isn’t much, height is very dependent on the complexity of the program, meaning field or subliminal should cover everything possible to achieve better and faster results. So even a good l
program isn’t necessarily effective for many users due to how multifactrorial the problem is.

1 Like

Pu made the best height field…I do not need anything else…and it is cheap

1 Like

It does but as Igem said, height growth is not an easy process… Especially if you’re an adult
Add any HGH formula to this and HGH receptors from Freedom
They should speed up process

Where is that? On patreon? I don’t see it on gumroad, what’s its name?

After how many days/weeks have you experienced this?

1 Like

And why is this?

Now, this got me curious. Anyone tried it. Without a direct experience of it (energy-wise, visuals, etc) what can one expect from it? Would it overload your system if you keep using fields after it?

At the childhood i’ve been cursed and that caused me to experience…Well i’ve had really close talk with devil haha , and it just stopped for 20 years
Metaphysics boundary audio showed that effect after probably 15 days…Yes, it was bizzare experience but also saved my life…Because i could saw entities who are attached to me whole life and i destroyed them
But if you are not ready to experience seeing shadows and spirits around corners or don’t have stable subconscious mind (It boosts thoughts to manifest rapidly, even bad thoughts) i would reccomend to stay away from that audio
I’ve used it for a month in total until i achieved to destroy negative entitites and decided to put it on the side

8 Likes

Is it youtube or why does he want to leave (in case he explained)?

Also, just researched this Creator in this thread - I saw only positive reviews, so too bad he’s leaving.

(on a somehow related subject)

Idk if she got her channel back (or if she started a new one), but a Subliminal creator that I used 1 year ago, called LuminalPlay got canceled by yt due to her subs for getting a desired or fit or more beautiful body (supposedly branded as hate and self harm content by yt… Damn, now wanting to improve yourself and to lose fat is branded as self harm…).

After reading about the freedom on here I decided to get his karma system liberation and played it a couple of times, it feels like I’m releasing something really deep inside me. I feel uncomfortable but I know I’m on the edge of breaking through, I just need to stick with it, also I have this weekly tarot drawing and the moment I started playing the audio, I got the notification drawing of the king of swords which to me is a sign that I’m on the right path.

2 Likes

Originally, he had intention just to create Freedom essence series and free people and that’s it, but people requested and other stuff like Testosterone, Strength limiters removal (Originally requested by me to supplement my program and stack for IPF powerlifting competition) so he could not say no
But yeah, Originally he just said he’ll create freedom essence and than left community

It’s weird you have no negative experiences with Implants removal
I’ve been depressed after first hour of listening and barely could leave the house… Just felt lonely and sad but really could not understand why since at that point in my life everything were perfect
So i stopped and next day everything were normal like nothing happened

5 Likes

Advice for people who use Freedom essence series completely or they chose just one audio from series
Do shielding daily! It’s really big chance you’ll become the target of different kind of entities
I’m using Mental limitations removal for now and started with Karma liberation

5 Likes

@Imogen about the mold, @anon54275726 has this, I think on his $3 Patreon tier
(did not try it myself)

1 Like

Have you noticed that problem with other audios by Freedom or just that series?

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a question for this topic, but I’m wondering if there are people who aren’t energetically sensitive? I’ve done all possible cleansings, chakra balancing, removing energy blockages, clearing karma, used enhancers, etc., and still, I don’t feel like anything is really working for me. Is it possible that I’m simply not sensitive to some beautiful energies, positive things, vibrations, etc.? Maybe I have too high expectations, so sometimes when I read about other people’s experiences, I wonder if they truly get those results or if it’s just their personal feeling that something is working. I’m not new to this; I’ve known about all this for years. Sapien is always my first choice, but out of curiosity, I explore other creators too. Sometimes, I’ve persistently listened for months to a small number of fields for a single purpose, but in the end, I wouldn’t notice any significant or expected result. My body reacts physically to some fields, not quite positively, but on those where I expect results and dedicate myself to them, I haven’t really noticed anything special. I know many will say it’s concurrent self-work, spiritual work, and that’s something I’ve been doing for many years, but even if it wasn’t like that, shouldn’t there be some effect? It’s just not clear to me. :thinking:

4 Likes

Just that one. Depends how much and what kind of Implants you have
When you get rid of Implants you unleash your full potential, so ofc entities will give their best shot to keep you back

4 Likes

Is Morpheus fields considered safe? I’m not energy sensitive so can’t tell

1 Like

I’m the same way wondering how to fix this as well

2 Likes

I’m testing it as we speak. It’s too soon to really tell.

2 Likes