Discussion for other Creator Channels

Did u get any results?

@Maoshan_Wanderer i am sorry for tagging u but can u plz specify if the ss is true or not and also about the creator if u feel anything about him … And thx

you can use the search function. the post made by maoshan was written here.

1 Like

Thx I did that before too but was not able to find it but now I searched with other words in the ss and found it

try and see how it affects you. every person is different and get different effect from fields.

statistics and generalities don’t serve any function on the quantum level.

that’s one of the reasons why morphic fields cannot be proven scientifically.

2 Likes

@Just_meeee First of all, use shielding daily

3 Likes

Okk

Does anyone have any experience listening to
hypnodaddys subliminals in here ?

1 Like

I see over 40 results for hypnodaddy, 23 just in this thread; I have seen only positive reviews, but I only read a few posts mentioning the aforementioned creator.

1 Like

did I miss the news and ewfae have good fields?

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Imagine all those girls selling feet pictures for thousands of dollars and making mills. I respect all the filed creators for their contribution. Easier said then done. At least they have to contribute something positive.

ewfae

because I got
The Zero Point Field- Basic (Youtube Version) - The Creator’s Project Edition for free from their gumroad

definitely gonna check them out!
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!:white_heart:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking
Why did you delete this.
I wouldn’t have noticed without you posting it :sweat_smile:

I thought I misunderstood at first. It’s ok now :))

Freedom has uploaded a couple videos before he leaves for good

here is an interesting one:

3 Likes

Yes, they are from his Patreon, silent versions are there.

I’ve worked very closely with Freedom and tested every of his audios before they were released and Metaphysical audio is not joking… I would advice everyone to whom spirituality is not main goal to rethink few times is it worth using this audio?
You should experience pretty creepy things around (I could physicaly touch spirit next to me in bed, almost got heart attack haha, so i stopped using it)

8 Likes

This goat is gem for all bodybuilders on this forum :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If he’s legit, what do you guys think of this? Does this work?

1 Like