Discussion for other Creator Channels

Anything free?

First of all, which servitor are you referring to?
Second of all, do not believe random strangers on the internet, particularly if they have a youtube channel of less than 1k subscribers, claiming they can make fields and even servitors (which, lets be honest, is probably not the easiest task), are vague in every description, and likely cannot even spell servitor, to be perfectly honest.

And what evidence is there for this channel being legit?

4 Likes

dragon servitor

people reported a lot of results from his channel + he seemed knowledgeable that’s why I believed him.

I will quote for you the last sentence of the description for the dragon servitor:

“This being will be your lifelong protector and helper”

Emphasis on lifelong

4 Likes

Auto Mewing from Dream

@SoulStar33 @Moonhaw thank you both so much!! i’ll try it

1 Like

anyone has a good recommendation for increasing productivity and more of that the available time in a day? i mean more than procrastinating i have no time lol and there’s many things that i really have to done in a day so idk if you guys ever come across a field with both benefits? thanks

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCI0BkFR3k&pp=ygUQZHJlYW0gc2VlZHMgdGltZQ%3D%3D for time, and as per comments on its tag version Slow down perception of time, potentially permanent? - #12 by Dr_Manhattan - over the prolonged use it helps with productivity as well.

3 Likes

thank you so much i think you’re truly a gem :D

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

3 Likes

Ewfae fields mentioned in their community post that their previous fields are upgraded to their new method if anyone is interested

5 Likes

Bruh

“This one is respectfully better”

Yeah, oh so respectful :sweat_smile:

Bruh. :skull:

Who’s that?

Captain = Dream
PU = Psychic University

Hello EWFAE just released his first TCP field in his channel, what can you say about its potency and effectiveness and your comments? Ty, and is his Basic Edition of TZP good for me to use if i dont have any knowledge or experience of any kind?

I’ve been recently listening to Slade(YouTube) problem solver and like the title says, problems get solved very easily especially at my work where they take every chance they can get to put you down or throw you under the bus. it is crazy how much less shit I get when I play it.

1 Like

Morpheus Fields
Productive

Sapien Medicine
ProActive Brain /paid
Resilience

2 Likes

Been using it for 2 months ,nothing negative happens

2 Likes