Discussion for other Creator Channels

You can try it out to see for yourself, it is free. Worth my time, but everyone’s experience may vary.

4 Likes

Anyone used this channel

Tried their boosters and they definitely work

1 Like

This is APold, many used his work :slightly_smiling_face:https://www.patreon.com/ApoldSubliminals download from Patreon where more subliminals are available, note that he said to use energy charging after Concordia.

3 Likes

Oh i just tried it

Whats the sequence you’d suggest?

Have you had any results

Oh and thank you for replying:)

You are welcome.

Omnidimensional cleanser 1hr daily if you think you need it, maybe your body starts to heat significantly if you try to loop ot, should be a reasonable indicator.

Otherwise Concordia 30min. to 1hr daily or Matrix subliminal 1hr daily. I haven’t tried other APold’s audios yet.

Concordia induced shift in perception of other audios, but never did anything close to “spiritual awakening” or whatever people imply under this name.

2 Likes

Did you see subliminal audios appear working faster??

Not really :slightly_smiling_face: But I don’t use almost any long-term subliminals.

1 Like

Ah okay :) thanks for the comments though!

1 Like

You are welcome. Probably latest Matrix audio is the best to go unless you’re pretty sure you want to use Concordia.

1 Like

Sent soap a pic of my object and he told me the servitor got killed or ran out of essence :sob: :sob:
just wanted to tell someone about this

1 Like

who is soap

2 Likes
2 Likes

I doubt there are any fields there. Once Sapien Med got popular everyone started making “fields” but the truth is; even advanced magicans/manifestators etc. have trouble making fields.
People underestimate how much skill is needed to make a field
DreamWeaver is both incredibly talented and hardworking, a combination of traits rarely encountered

9 Likes

soap seems legit too but idk. I asked Dreamweaver for confirmation (to what soap have said) and I hope he replies

2 Likes

Dream is busy so dont be sad if He dent reply. If he had to confirm every “field maker” he would not have a time to create fields.
Also, its my opinion, but soap does not create fields

2 Likes

true that, all I can do is be patient

1 Like

For 786RealityOM: the field I’m using for hydration is by Quadible Integrity and is called Superier results booster + hydration amplifier. You can find it on YouTube.

8 Likes

I doubt anyone making true ‘morphic fields’ other than dream and PU

4 Likes
1 Like

Has anyone used meditations from this “Dauchsy” Channel on Youtube ?..One of His Unlisted Videos was even requested by the Absolute Power Subliminals in his Channel.

I would be grateful for some pointers @Alkul :pray: