Discussion for other Creator Channels

Comments number is no indication, Ewfae isn’t a big or older channel, truth is that users usually don’t comment and majority don’t listen enough.

If anything prices are quite out of the common range, but that’s all. You can find more and better comments on channels that simply exist for longer and put out content with “easy” names, as most viewers don’t read description.

I don’t even understand what you are talking about with this?

I agree prices are high

Just a thought:
Maybe when something is newly released, everyone is curious, and that initial burst of comments is just people checking it out.
This isn’t only with videos but happens everywhere, like on this forum, where most activity kicks off when things are fresh. It’s because people are keen on what is new, but as more stuff comes up, the excitement settles. So, the drop in comments on those “popular” videos is happening because there’s always something new grabbing attention.

4 Likes

100% good observation

1 Like

Depends on how you look at it.

With no reference point for the actual bump in effectiveness it’s hard to tell if it’s reasonably justifiable.

As a reference point, it would be like looking at OG Concenptual Thinking vs Conceptual Conglomorate… in this instance, there are enough layers added to justify going from 300 to 400 bucks in terms of value offer.

The real issue is value offer. Money is a manifestation of will - dedicating a lot of will to bumping your head against the wall is different than dedicating it to training at the gym, so without a proper reference point for the value offer with the Creator’s Project, the prices are objectively “steep” considering where they were previously at.

And now, the description of their wealth creation field, contrary to most other fields, is lacking any details. This can be interpreted many ways, only 10% of which are positive.

1 Like

Agreed. And I love their content. Specially The Mystical Mirage. It takes me to a different dimension. Mind blowing field. And I also agree its their choice regarding pricing. But grateful for the free and cool stuff on YT.

Has anyone tried PU Ultimate Integration Tool with SZ’s stuff?

1 Like

May God deliver & protect everyone from evil in this chat. So it be.

2 Likes

5 Likes

nevermind

1 Like

Hello guys I was thinking of starting meditation while using a chakra simulation file so i just needed some advices (note : I don’t have money to buy sapiens chakra fields🥲)
1… Which file should I use I am confused on what to use
Should I use spirituality zone 88000 chakra 2 times and then 7 major chakra of his 2 times in 1 meditation session

Or should I use quadibe integrity chakra series but I can’t complete the whole playlist due to time issue so should I focus on only one chakra at one time if I use this one

1. Does activating chakra means that kundalini will start awakening as when I ‘completely’ awaken my chakra kundalini will start going upwards till I open crown chakra then the flow will reverse and these files that I just linked will help to do it?

2. Also will this file work better after I completely open my chakra

1. Any advice u guys want to give me is fine be blunt
    I am okay with it

Lowkey vibing to this

5 Likes

gotta say that I agree with Shiva in youtube comments here:

There is no spiritual masculinity. Healing your masculinity at it’s core is the whole purpose of this protocol.

masculinity is a social construct, human and artificial.

lions or any other animal aren’t masculine.

1 Like

Speaking of the description… yes… I could feel how the year 2020 screwed me in all aspects of my life… it seems that I was not the only one…
although…

2 Likes

I’m remaking the dossier

2 Likes

Anyone knows about 111hz frequency and using it?

I bought spirituality zone’s biokinesis advanced. I’m been testing it on seeds and then growing them. It’s feels much more powerful than the normal one.

3 Likes

what’s your thoughts on submorphic/sirus fields physical changing fields? are they as potent to worth the time?

2 Likes

I have not seen comprehensive reviews, but after searching for “submorphic” (on this Thread), I found that Alkul, Aste1, Igem, Moonhaw and TinPham either mentioned or endorsed them.

4 Likes