Slow down perception of time, potentially permanent?

thank you !! :smiley:

1 Like

I had to stop listening after a few weeks Coz I fucking hated how everything was going so slow.

So the effect will become visible the first time and with prolonged listening you’ll feel time go even slower.

My perception has reverted back to how it was but I only listened for a few weeks.

You can ask @DR_MANHATTAN or @Josh. I read those two listen to it.

10 Likes

Wow. Didn’t except it to be so efficient ! That must be quite the experience. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

yeah bro it goes back to normal once you stop using it after a while,

but I had to stop using it lol a day felt like a year

8 Likes

that’s tough.

2 Likes

@Daniel I have slow down time on item. Been wearing it for a while.

Lol, I have been wondering for days what was different this year. I forgot about slow down time. I’m smashing my yearly goal and it’s only April.

Anyway,I think it slowly gets deeper to a degree. But I wouldn’t notice, I stopped thinking about time the old way, it’s so relative, doesn’t really make sense. I reached a “time abundance mindset” if that makes sense (I’m sure you’ll get what I mean)

27 Likes

Love it. I have only experimented this a couple of times and yes i accomplished a lot those 2 days i used this.

Im gonna use it more

9 Likes

How many times per day did you listen man?

3-4x or more.

It was different every day. Didn’t really follow a proper schedule for it.

4 Likes

Does it actually slow down how fast others move, etc ? everything ? thank you

1 Like

same question as above, thank you !

1 Like

Try and see?

2 Likes

Not talking to me, but no.
Sometimes it just feels like your days are 36h long.
Or it just feels normal, but when you look back you did more in 2 month than 4-5 months last year

9 Likes

I did. for an hour. didnt see much. I’m asking to know, if it does, on the long term :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you ! that’s still very impressive. Will keep using it

2 Likes

Recently I’ve been thinking, this year is really different, everything is going my way. It’s only June ! There are good and bads, but at the end it’s still the early morning.
I have a high opinion of myself, but still. I must have been doing everything twice faster… but I’m working much less. So I must be blessed. Where is the stress from life ? I used to rush and feel stressed from all the things happening at once.

It’s like playing an arcade game in slow motion. I’m still the same age, 5 years from now, it’s over the horizon, it’s getting harder to plan.

Then I remembered I’ve been wearing slow down time since the end of last year :joy:
I made the best choice possible.

Ohhh, I just realized while typing, it’s the first year I didn’t make an official plan. Usually I plan everything, my budget, what field I’d use in what month, everything was scheduled to be efficient because there’s never enough time. I was thinking “damn, when did I get so chill about life”, I never connected the dots, it’s probably because I have so much time lol

Super cheat code, I don’t feel the time slowing, but looking back the difference is massive.
The mindset is like “I’m gonna play until I’m tired, then I’ll walk to work and I’ll still be early”.

Edit: also, I started reading books about the art of hedonism and other leisure literature. I would’ve never wasted my time, but now, I’m more interested in lounging and going slow.

27 Likes

Totally agree. Ive tried this before very randomly, but for the past month every day in the morning stack (once only because its long -how many times do you?)

And a few times when i remember in the eve.

My work has been crazy busy the past month too yet i get to do everything and more, i different than you am working more hours but they feel so smooth like i am enjoying it, thats the difference. And at this rhythm I should be exhausted but not at all (of course other fields play a role here) but i do notice in my brain and outside everything is stretched out, i dont know how to explain it but im sure you know what im talking about.

9 Likes

Are you asking me ?
All day everyday because it’s a custom item I wear and it’s boosted (last item I boosted, I couldn’t resist, I thought it would make time even slower)

That’s why I forgot about it months ago

6 Likes

Ah maaan thats cool.

Yes i was asking, i just really dont have more time haha too many fields

4 Likes

i just really dont have more time

*Plays plasma light before slow perception of time

5 Likes