Discussion for other Creator Channels

I use her too, she’s one of the only channels that gave me physical results.

3 Likes

Hey can u please tell the channels name as I m also going through very bad phase because of bad channels its good to mention names :pray:

1 Like

Hlo anyone which channel you find better results with out of spirituality zone and sapien medicine?

1 Like

SM is subtler/gentler and you can loop and listen to more fields.

SZ is denser and gives more immediate results but taxes your energy bodies. Older videos had an astral disruption chant which unwinded astral energies, and that makes it pretty much mandatory for your to shield yourself.

Use both to match your goals.

7 Likes

His older videos has astral chant? I didn’t know that.

1 Like

Hello. The Channel is Drvirtual7, he has a YouTube channel as well, but some videos (aliens and stuff) are only uploaded on other platforms (the links that I have posted are from Rumble), possibly due to YouTube politics/censorship.

Thanks to Alkul, I found another Amazing Channel called EWFAE; also, if you search this thread, you’ll see what other channels are recommended (for example, you can search for my posts, to see What channels I have tried and which ones I consider to be good - among them, it’s Psychic University - you can find him on Patreon and Gumroad, also there are dedicated threads for him on this forum; there’s also Morpheus Fields, Maitreya Fields, Programmed Intention and quite a few other channels).

However, most Creators, even the great ones, don’t tackle this subject (aliens), that much or at all; I say that the best thing is to do your own research, for the Fields/Audios/Subs that you desire, both on this Thread and Forum, and also on the creators channels.

For further questions, there are guys like Alkul and others, who know much more than me regarding Esoteric Stuff.

2 Likes

I m asking about the bad channels u were talking about please tell those if not here plz if u can tell personally it’s a request

1 Like

I m little confused here what do u mean by denser energies here is it not safe? Can u explain in simple language

1 Like

For practical purposes it simply means that the energy is more perceivable and effectful (not equal to effective, this is about qualities of energy field). One can’t bathe in energy audios that deliver such kind of energy as much as one can in less dense energy.

3 Likes

I think with SZ, Dream’s BNDF and Nerve Growth Factor will help a lot. Your Energetic Being and Malleable Ego should pretty much be mandatory for most people.

You’ll also need Dream’s Water Charger 2.0 and drink at least 2.5 liters of charged water a day. They use up a lot of resources and can dehydrate you.

5 Likes

Any idea how long these water charges last?
I usually buy enough for a month, would be cool if I charged them today and they would still be charged when I open the last bottle

1 Like

Should be 24 hours minimum. No reason not to leave the audio to do its thing and come back later.

3 Likes

How often should I listen to this type of video? Thank you.

1 Like

2-3 should be enough.

Effects might take 7 to 21 days to become noticeable as it’s a new type of stimulus.

2 Likes

Did I understand correctly, 2 to 3 times a day for each video over a period of 7 to 21 days? So far, I’ve only listened once because I’ve found several that interest me.

1 Like

2-3 per day for 7 to 21 days for your body to start to actually register what these fields do. Yes.

2 Likes

Hey if anyone can help my nervous systems and body is overwhelmed like completly i went to the doctor taking medicines but not helping can anyone can tell any better solution it’s constant headache and i m not able to take it stayed in the hospital for 2 days but still not helping

I didn’t use much didn’t have much knowledge about these things I thought it’s bcz of the wrong channels I m using but no it’s because of the energy my body is not able to handle these energies and in the last I used the smart cord cutter of sapien so that it can help me cut the cords with bad channels but it made the situation very bad and from where headache started and i realised I m not able to handle all this but now what is the solution

Stand bare foot on earth & hug a tree

1 Like

Bare foot i have tried but hugging a try i will do

1 Like