Discussion for other Creator Channels

I’ve discovered now this channel and it looks so good thanks

1 Like

What do you think about this channel? It’s called self to soul

This is a video of the channel, maybe someone good with energy can tell me if it’s ok

2 Likes

This one has serious power

4 Likes

:grinning::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

What do we think about this creator and these videos? Is this just good enthusiasm or can we really expect some results from the bunch of them mentioned in the document? When he says he uses rituals, what does he specifically mean? Can anyone feel the energy and see if something really works?

I honestly feel creepy vibes from the Batman one

3 Likes

Well the batman who laughs isn’t the nicest version of batman :joy:

2 Likes

isn’t vasteria using demons and shit?

2 Likes

Wow very strong good feeling about this :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Definitely very good. Surprised actually

2 Likes

@riky, @45stars, @sea.of.love Thank You for Sharing. I did not know about this channel.

3 Likes

I didn’t know it either!
Let’s thank @riky who was the one who first notified us of the existence of this channel.
Impressed and grateful for his discovery

2 Likes

Yep. Riki has the full credit for Discovering and Sharing the channel here, but I want(ed) to thank you and 45stars too, for sharing your experiences or rather first impressions too.

3 Likes

:skull: indeed xD

Everyone on this thread: SZ is very taxing on the energy body

Me 8 hrs after 3 loops: :zzz: :persevere:

Ouch.

I had a vision of my energy body though, and I did see that the parasite removal field filled in some small holes in my aura. Something used to be there.

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing your opinions on the channel

2 Likes

What do u guys think about this file
And why is it not advice for kundalini to be activated from field and stuff

Many ppl believe that most ppl cannot handle stuff.

And they’re right to some extent.

My brother cannot handle deep clearings without panic attacks.

Most of these creators use insanely powerful techniques to produce fast results and only for those able to handle fast results.

Imagine not being able to get out of the house because of social phobia and 30 mins after an audio you are not able to feel any phobia AT ALL.

Many ppl would freak out because their ego and identity relies on reality being always the same.

And change may be abrupt for them.

2 Likes

Very interesting (unrelated to the SZ comment). You’re definitely in the Solar Level of Consciousnes atm.

2024 will be a great year for you to cultivate unprecedented spiritual growth. It’s time to double down on being present and connecting to your soul core (be the one to absorb all of your selves across time-space… the more magnetic the “Black Hole” inside of you becomes, the more your outer radiance will grow… and as your radiance grows, your thoughts will become more impactful on the macroverse)

Of course, invoking such a high level of creative potential within will be met with its polar opposite destructive potential without … just remain aware of the thoughts that are negative in nature, and transmute them into further momentum towards what you’ve built up so far. It is a normal part of the process, eventually, you’ll do it on auto-pilot and it will cease to be a “thing”.

Be blessed and stay free - may the divine light of Grace continue to shine your path across all planes.

7 Likes

You’re one true mystic Alkul :blush: thank you for sharing your wisdom with us

3 Likes