Discussion for other Creator Channels

You’re fine.

3 Likes

A new ‘slade’ subliminal released and has an impressive description compared to other subliminal channels. She uses witchcraft in this audio, as well alchemical concepts in the affirmations. I am kind of skeptical of her use of Binary code tho?

The description;

" benefits ;

★ RAGE

Missed me? Anyways I’ve been working on this series for a while, had to develop and test on myself. This is a series on emotional alchemy– will be releasing vids on energies like guilt, shame, depression, etc. Since it’s relevant to me, this first one is rage.

i was inspired to do this because of some lessons i’ve been learning in my own practices, and because i’ve noticed a resurgence in people playing hot potato with their emotions in manifesting/spiritual contexts. i won’t elaborate on that but i will say running from yourself is reminiscent of dogs chasing their tails, waste of energy.

__ the methodology behind this and anything i do related to alchemy is deeply rooted in chaotic energies. the way this works is by expanding your psycho-spiritual domain + abilities: being able to perceive and manipulate rage as a tangible energy (visualize, shape, form, transform, change, etc.), being able to use your will to alter your state of consciousness, being able to initiate change and alter properties from a state of oneness instead of illusory separation, being able to observe/accept/integrate rage, being able to feed/consume/amplify/decrease rage, etc.

__ this collapses boundaries between the 3D, 4D, and subconscious mind so you are able to consciously alter, perceive, and access anger/rage at that level. keep in mind this also means you will feel your anger and emotions in general in a more complex and intense way. you will feel the different layers to your rage on subconscious and multi-dimensional levels. you will be able to sense the subtle distinctions and components that make up your perceptions and sensation of rage/anger. this lends itself to more understanding, more potent force, and less fear if you allow yourself to feel it. you’ll be able to better bear intense emotions and energies, the act becoming pleasurable and productive. the collapse of boundaries also means collapsing the boundary between abstract/metaphysical and matter/physical, instead expanding your consciousness (or rather expanding your experi*ence of it) to experience a broader spectrum. increased and vivid visualizations of energy, spending time expressing the subconscious, easily altering the subconscious through creative work, visualizing, affirmations, conscious intention.

__ some context and further explanation: i’m starting with alchemizing emotions because you are working with something you already consider a part of yourself, they slot into your identity, you consider your emotions yours. really there’s no limit to transformation and alchemy, but using your own will to alter parts of yourself helps to develop agency. when i was testing some earlier versions i wasn’t angry enough, i was being forced into situations that would trigger my rage, or i’d randomly be flooded with rage so that i’d learn how to deal with it. the second i submitted to the emotion fully, (and i mean all-consuming, ugly, i’m going to throw up hellish rage) i felt like i was working in tandem with it instead of allowing it to sweep me away. if you’re not angry enough, you will get angry so that you can learn. this will allow you to conjure anger/rage whenever you need it. fervent rage and anger are good for feeding motivation, creativity, anything involving frenzied/passionate movement— things like exercise, dance, and sex also apply.

__ you are the catalyst to change but you are also what is being changed, it’s very important to not shy away from your own self. the strength of your will and intention is important, so that you are able to dictate and carry out change. obviously this will develop your will as required but you should be exercising your intention consciously. this will basically allow you to do what you wish with anger: alchemize x into rage, alchemize rage into x, conjure it, use it, feed it, feed off of it, sense it, comprehend it, recognize it, etc. you can also directly link to pure chaotic rage energies through this audio and use it for yourself, or to boost any practices and rituals. you will likely do that on a subconscious level anyways.

__ more for more emotions coming, by the end of this series you will be far more competent in psycho-spiritual matters and alchemy. it’s meant to be a stepping stone for further development in both areas, will likely happen organically but once again it’s important to exercise will. Revel in the artistic and fluid qualities of these practices.

contains witchcraft "

What are the odds to find this post right after playing this subliminal!!

SLADE IS AMAZING! She’s… Enlightening!! All her topics are truly sophisticated and enriching.

So I came here to mention @Gary - Just read your post on Schizo. I hope all is eased up for you. If you are interested, Morphic doctor has an (energy work) to heal schiziphrenia. I came across it yesterday - today I see your post.

I have been exploring other channels lately, just to see what’s out there. This one doesn’t seem like a bad choice at all. I’ve been using their chakra fields and they’re very fair. Try it out if that’s something you want to listen to fields for :)

7 Likes

When thee angels find somebody to guide you they sure do. Thank you for your timely response in all this.

Blessings

1 Like

Not a bad explanation - at base level.

Morphic fields are quite a bit different.

1 Like

Very different. But both the av’s are great to understand the concepts. @Alkul

I am wondering does any other Creators have explanatory videos like this. I was not aware of how these things work.

1 Like

There is “MEF topic”, but all very circular.

2 Likes

Oh cool thanks man. I will watch it.

This is just classical Sheldrake. Everything else seems to spin in circles.

Rupert was the one first introduced it. I read about him.

1 Like

new Quadible Integrity channel? https://www.youtube.com/@EtherealHarmonics/videos

1 Like

3 Likes

guys, what are your thoughts on switch words and grabivoi codes, has anyone used them and got any results?

guys how do you manage your stack seriously i’m so perfectionist when it comes to them and at the same time i want to keep it short but even for blockages remover,energy cleansers and boosters there are many great channels captain,SZ,QI,maitreya,MEF,morpheus,dr virtual 7,freedom,submorphic etc etc
and i can’t really point out the difference in potency nor how my body and mind reacts to them so i really appreciate if there’s someone who has tested them out and knows which of them is really a need to be in daily stack

or

Are foundational and should be used 2-3 times a day, every day, for years.

As well as this

There’s also this - for the astrally inclined:

3 Likes

Guys can anyone tell me whts the difference between energy overload and nervous system overwhelming or are they same thing?

Healthwise:

Vitamin C (3 times per day every 4-5 days), Klotho (2 times every other day, for 2-3 weeks, then twice per week), and MOTS-c. Also, How Smart Are Stem Cells (Comes with Plasma Brain of Youth) or a combo of Fat to Stem Cells + Generalized Adult Stem Cells.

You can add Permanent Brain Enhancement and Brain Regeneration, as an addendum.

Obviously, the Ancient Treasures album 2x a day will round things up well.

2 Likes

All by Captain - These are really going to change up a lot of things for you. treat them as core and mainstays.

Build up on top of that based on your goals.

With the Energy audios, you’ll develop your intuition and stop needing others to guide you.

Speaking of which:

Also key.

1 Like

When your energy system is overloaded, you’ll have physical symptoms (headache, fatigue, brain fog, irritability, weakness, etc)

When you’re overwhelmed by energy, you just feel like “enough, I can’t do more”.

It’s like intense friction or pressure.

Do you think this can be replaced by energetic being? If looped for a bit longer of course