Discussion for other Creator Channels

Why not carry the mandala :man_shrugging: (and listen to either of those)

I just like it more :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Passively wearing mandalas has never worked for me so I have not given it a shot…

I’ll try listening to both then

For your peace of mind: look at the mandala about 15-30 seconds when you wake up - you should get a confirmation that it’s working.

Just to remove any potential blockages, if anything.

You can also try to use Destinus (the field booster from patreon) to power it up a notch, as well as place the Environmental Energy Accumulator in blazing sunlight for an hour or so, and then, release the energy into the YEB mandala.

2 Likes

thank you so much for this and other replies you did i really appreciate it and it’s really mind blowing how you’re so kind to all of us here!
btw international payment is blocked in my country due to government things so unfortunately i can’t use the first one you mentioned :( but i got the awakening course as a gift by a friend but i’m not sure if i can place any tracks of that in daily use(cause the instructions was like 3 day on each and then skipping to other one. but since i don’t think i need all of them i got confused) and also i’m not sure if i can use it legally at the first place?! i mean is it okay that a friend shared it with me?

I’m not sure what types of protections are set in place, you’d need to DM Sam for this type of info.

Equally, based on previous queries I had, you can ask if there is any way for your desired product to be e-mail to you directly if payment issues are a handicap.

I have read that Sammy has said that body primer from energy course can replace energy blockage removal, so can I use that one?

Yeah, sure. The key is the structured intent behind it moreso than the audio itself, since, as far as I can discern, all of Captain’s works are gems.

1 Like

thank you again i’ll contact him! wishing you the best

To anyone using Arcturian Sounds, is it a problem if I stop listening to the 1 hr long scalar field after some minutes if my problem is fixed? Do I have to listen to the end. I got to sleep soon

1 Like

I think it shouldn’t be a problem, I use the “RESTORE YIN & YANG JING” for 20 minutes and I get good results

1 Like

Glad you’re feeling better

There was a recommendation to try using Destinus on oneself No Results.Help? - #9 by Atreides

Carry it on you, then, having memorized its form, overlay it on each of your chakras and state “Destinus” - much more “effective”.

Boosting your 3D self is not something most people want to do in that way.

But that’s just my take on it.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I didn’t try to use Destinus on myself, so don’t have opinion on this post.

Please share your experience with the time modulator

I don’t have enough experience with it yet, sorry.

I’m not the best test subject either, so if fields work well for you in general, I’d give it a try.

1 Like

I saw this released by SZ. Sounds like a great project and what’s needed in the world now. I haven’t tried it yet.

1 Like

Whats destinus sigil and where can i get that?

I think the link is broken or something. I cant öpen the web site.