Discussion for other Creator Channels

The link works fine.

Its not working for me. But thanks anyway!

You need to be subscribed to Sapien Medicine Patreon to access it. Also Patreon can be very slow and CloudFlare can erroneously restrict your IP until you change it.

Can we boost our NFT tags? Would their energies grow stronger? :thinking: I know they are supposed to work a bit lighter because we carry them all day but I have a few that would be nice if boosted a bit more. Protection, health and so on.

I don’t know.

It says anything that has a coherent field on it.

1 Like

For people using androstenol fields (or mad men who decide to boost them even further, hehe), please, for your own safety and that of others:

Shield + Gratitude and Appreciation + Divine Love + Interconnectedness of Everything + Radiate Positivity.

Do not loop also, because the production uses your own endocrine system to release the stuff, so you can easily cause an imbalance if you overdo it. (Excess aromatization)

Best way is, and will always be, don’t listen expecting results, listen 2-3 times as if listening to a normal track and go about your business forgetting you even heard such a thing.

Your experience will improve over time depending on your baseline.

Matthew 6:33.

Focus on your Divine mission here by listening to the bird songs of your heart, and things will naturally align in due time.

Here is the mantra for this year:

Take no thought.

6 Likes

Is programmed intention safe?

Would it work if you put the phone on the sigil field booster and play the androstenol? would it strengthen the field or does it only work on intems

Not making any point, just reminded me of the Am I a sociopath? scene, which I couldn’t find. Eh but a reminder here and there won’t hurt

2 Likes

oh i found the answer… it will strengthen the field for all who use it

1 Like

Oh? That’s interesting.

1 Like

now i will experiment lol

1 Like

i’ve recently found out that i’m an Aquarius ascendant which means minor physical related results
so besides trying to love and appreciate my body more than before is there any particular field that you guys found out useful?!
or something that kick out all possible blockages to manifestation whether they are mentally,energetic,karmic, planetary etc?! i just can think of Quadible’s root cause formula but not sure about it’s results
thanks

I don’t use that phone, I recently bought a new one :D I will only use that phone to strengthen the fields

1 Like

I am thinking about joing the XM Patreon page. However, I am a bit concerned about using their sigils. Especially, if the energy could potentially harm friends or family members. 20 years ago, XM sold NLP, hypnosis, and seduction stuff, which was somewhat mild. Now the Patreon appears to focus on inverstments, business ideas, and high magick, involving Luciferian forces. In short, I do not want to get involved with something that could cause harm to others. What do you guys think?? Tell me about your experiences.

lol he’s on forbes magazine

according to him, people have a misconception of lucifer.

i’d like to know what’s dreamweaver’s take on this, but I highly doubt we ever get an opinion from him on this subject.

Luciferian consciousness isn’t necessarily bad and can even be used for growth to a certain point, but it can become tricky. With that said, a creator utilizing it in his creations is questionable and I would rather stick to neutral energy tools such as SM or PU :man_shrugging: Why work with ‘lower’ dimensions of consciousness when you are offered to work with higher dimensions, lol

1 Like

Ahhh Billions.
I always wanted to finish watching it

1 Like