Discussion for other Creator Channels

Yep, just found it on the discord. Thanks though!

1 Like
Summary

Ooof i just realized the process was already on this thread before

1 Like

Wait, theta is like 7Hz. 50-60 would be high beta.

1 Like

Lol I found it on Discord too! I admit, for someone who’s a techie, I’ve never used Discord before lol… Josh’s invite took me to the page where I found this screenshot…

1 Like

Oh and BTW I’ve also now reached out to Dr.Virtual7 for an interview as well. Hope he replies.

1 Like

What about “he who cannot be named”? :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Oops, it was on your forum. I barely read the last part of your post. Hahaha. Yes, you had never responded. I had even told @Zen about it, and he even said he noted you about the situation, to no avail. Yes, I am using your program to fix some problems of mine, like trying to shrink my arm mass, make my irises bigger and make my eyelashes more curly. Yes, I had read how your servitor came about. Pretty impressive stuff, tbh.

3 Likes

I think several creators owe their channels (and Patreons) to @AnthroTeacher :smiley:

7 Likes

Lol…You’re not lying at all. Like literally. :laughing:

1 Like

I apologize if I didn’t respond. I think I made over 1000 posts there on that forum, so I definitely wasn’t ignoring you.

Do you feel it working on your arms?

2 Likes

No worries. Ummm, tbh…I think I need to play it more. I am usually listening to Dream’s audios, so I don’t want to intertwine the energies. But I only listen to it maybe 2 hours a day. I might have to crank it up more. But I am trying to get rid of my melanoma, fix my eyesight, and make my hair thicker. Also been using some spiritual fields, so I kind of have my hands full. I bet when I am able to just go all out(multiple hours at a time) I will see better results. I know it works, because I have read a ton of comments it works great.

4 Likes

Lol I know that feeling!

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

Who’s discord did I just join?

1 Like

The leftovers of Thomas discord, their just insulting right now

Well, this is new.

Video Description

Guys! Your are going to LOVE this field as it converts all of your favorite affirmation and frequency formulas into morphic fields ultimately generating rapid results for you.

How it works: Listen to this with any affirmations or frequency formula that you like. You can listen at the same time, before or after for it to work effectively.

I created this a while back and it helped me immensely as it also works to emorphasize your own affirmations as well. I am so shocked that after all these years, NO one else has uploaded something like this to help the people. I am working on so many fields that will surprise you all since they are VERY ADVANCED. You will see.

I have so many other (exclusive) never seen before fields that I will be uploading soon as I am back in the states and ready to bring out some of the goodies from my personal library.

I would like to thank everyone for all of the advice in regards to setting up my website and or patreon. I would also like to thank you all for the countless testimonials that you have left on my page as well. We have not even scratched the surface.

4 Likes

Some dude that uses the name “Gilgamass” on Reddit. The lot of them there seem pretty retarded.

1 Like

Yeah, was a toxic place, I left pretty quick. Anyone know of a non-toxic Discord for energy workers?

2 Likes