Discussion for other Creator Channels

nice! thank you so much

It might be some increase, but Idk if it’s worth it after let’s say half an hour or maybe more.

At some point the effects are minimal, after a certain listening time, I guess so, at least, Idk.

@Jojo @Dr_Manhattan

Ask them or read the brain threads.

I’m no expert here. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeah this is what I do. I do it overnight with BNDF and superhuman genius beforehand to make it more effective. they should only be used once or twice tho. Also, enhanced visual processing on ‘nothing frivolous bout it’ will develop photographic memory (eidetic memory).

This stuff is so exciting :grin:

2 Likes

This one is very intense so be careful with it.

By loop 5 (focused) - my brain gets overstimulated with electricity, it can also make you very “High”.

Of course, passively listening should take more time to load up that much, but definitely don’t overdo it.

I reckon now, writing about it, that it would pair well with Synesthesia.

I do notice a difference when I load them up a stretch, like for a week or so. In visualization, my brain pictures time as rooms, and I see colors thinking about scents, etc. But, I never did it consistently enough to solidify the wiring, as my objectives are not super focused on that for the time being.

Power over party tricks … trying to min-max tbh.

8 Likes

There have been a few reviews on Imaginarium Divine as well which suggest it’s more than just higher self based and works tremendously on memory, visualization, etc.

I’m going to try a 3/3/3 stack between EVP, ID, and Syn for a few weeks and see what I get from it.

3 Likes

i understand your point thank you so much!!

1 Like

Oo😮 right! it’s so exciting and again thank you for your recommendations

i mean how do you do it? like meditating to it or somehow mentally talking to the field?
focusing on energy is challenging for me sometimes it works very well and sometimes not so i doubt my way of trying to acknowledge the energy and consciously engaging with it

I just ensure that the target area has no conflicting energy, and allow myself to receive whatever the field carries.

Actively remove all resistance.

2 Likes

This is the way. You may choose to imagine the field emanating from your device and entering your body, as some other creators recommend. Let the field do as it is programmed to do.

4 Likes

nice! thank you for letting me know
i actually study while listening to the fields(in the background of videos i watch) i use to believe it’s better this way cause i’m actively using brain too so it might be a boost in results but sometimes i doubt it because maybe i’m not receiving it properly and i’m not sure if the audio quality is the best this way or not while speakers are mixing up 2 different audios although the other one is basically just the professor’s voice lol i should use the OCD field and stop overthinking

It has been said that listening to two fields at the same time “works” … but there is no mention of how effective it is.

I personally, and this is only my experience, find it easier and more effective to go 1 field at a time.

I can still use fields while doing something else, as long as I remain somewhat aware of the field while doing whatever it is I want to do. (exceptions being trance and altered state inducing fields)

There are exceptions such as Mother of All Boosters (SZ) which I use along with the fields I want faster results from (the Advanced version can be played on silent under fields or subs) … this one calls upon something akin to Monadic consciousness for assistance, so it really helps. (but be careful with it, as it is very intense)

It also helps to occaisonally imagine what it feels like to have the result you want just to get more energy into it (more Loosh).

The key is to find a balance between energy creation and energy absorption.

Even morphic fields will need energy to be expressed in your bodies (resources). The most clever morphic fields will come in the form of finding creative ways to use less resources, or repurposing entropic resources into negentropic resources. In essence, a negentropic field is one that has a close to 0 energetic load on your being, where the overall positive net outcome outweighs any potential deficit, and this calls for a level of balance, as even positive energy can become entropic in a closed system. (which is why you should always expand your consciousness and awareness, or even good result will eventually turn damaging over time)

4 Likes

right i’ll stick with 1 field at the time it’s less risky :D
thank you for the whole reply i learned a lot and my mind calmed down!

Anytime.

I always try to assist the genuinely curious soul the best I can within my ability, because the energy invested tends not to be wasted. If I feel the seeds will bear good fruit, I plant them.

There is no inherent risk aside from having suboptimal results. But time is a valuable resource as well - while we don’t usually see it, our body extends throughout time, and so, being aware of what we’re doing with such aspects of our being is always a huge plus.

Complete passivity is a complete rejection of this life and incarnation. I won’t elaborate further on the implications as they are rather obvious for anyone who has any functional level of introspection and retrospection.

5 Likes

Ahhh, so the auto-mewing (negentropic) is this. Good to know

2 Likes

I’m truly grateful that you considered me worthy of this energy i always read your replies here trying to learn things further :grin:

completely agree with your words! it’s good to be reminded how important it is.

2 Likes

Yes, because the field allows you to do it without time and willpower (a form of subtle energy) being a factor … even though you are moving through time.

But collapsing entropy without going full negentropy is also a good thing, like Blessings of Saint Biceps for instance … it speeds up progress, reduces the need for anabolic steroids for those who get tempted to use them, and does it without any of the negative side effects of direct stimulation of androgen receptors.

In essence, the net “time-energy” price you’d pay for the same results the field grants is significantly reduced … so there’s a lot less room for disorder, and a lot more room for progress.

If you’ve watched 3 Body Problem, the idea is the same. The alien civilization living on a 3 sun system had a much harder time making progress because of the complex and dense energetic interplay within said system.

Think of it this way, the longer and harder you have to work out to get your desired results, the more likely you are to get an injury or lose motivation.

4 Likes

Spirituality knowledgable guys, what do you think about this one? I remember someone here called it Super Booster :smiley: It’s difficult for me to notice physical changes from fields
Would use this to boost Biokinesis

What are your experiences with this one?

2 Likes

I think you seriously need shielding if you’re using that since you’ll loosen up/open up and be more susceptible to changes.

But yeah, I love SZ’s works but the energy he introduced to us could be a bit heavy/overwhelming so not for everyone. I barely used that in the past but it’s also in the advanced version of 2 Million in 2024 (that I’m currently using) so I think that counts lol.

3 Likes

I remember Alkul said it was almost mandatory to shield after you use any energy protocol that contains the astral disruption chant. I don’t know why tho but Elyas may be on point.

1 Like