Discussion for other Creator Channels

I have not used her fields much in last few years but she had some good older fields… Christ Consciousness, God Consciousness (I forget the name, this was a 2 part audio), Healing Chamber, Tong Ren, Divine Invocation, Fohat Fire…they were pretty cool fields.

8 Likes

Please allow me to speak, I’ve been with SZ for a while now and every day I use the energy fields published on her channel, Shiva always said to actively meditate with the fields and very few times a day, if there is a need for more listening, have a space of time between them and never use them in a playlist, also for their advanced versions which have twice as many warnings so that no one listens repeatedly, but it is everyone’s free will, SZ advises the best way to use the energy fields, but not everyone will follow this.

2 Likes
3 Likes

anyone got an nzt field?

1 Like

Yeah.
If You Want, You can try this from Morpheus Fields:

2 Likes

i also saw quadibles one, any good sir ?

1 Like

BN’s analogs are good.

3 Likes

Don’t know about Quadible s one, I have not tried it. I also haven’t really tried that one from Morpheus either (barely a few times).
But I do enjoy his work.

Only You can find out what you like.

1 Like

You got psychic mastery, it´s included there.

2 Likes

i thought that was targerted more towards psychic abilities ? atleast from what ive read somewhere on here

1 Like

It´s very comprehensive, it´s worth to digest the description a few times.

2 Likes

thank you for your kind reply! i’m actually more focused on intelligence and academic ones at the moment :’)

From Morpheus:

By Only listening once, it covers 24h, no more than that, unless you want trouble lol.
It’s Quite Strong.

7 Likes

I loop it a little bit at least and I am pleased by the results. Tried it also with Subconscious Limits Through your Higher Self, Project Mental Health and then also added Smart Tap Tapper to each their own devices among others. Powerful combo.

4 Likes

That’s Awesome, but watch out to not overboost the fields. :sweat_smile::pray:

I wouldn’t dare to use 2 Boosters in the same day (maybe only like 6-8 hours between them, at the very least) so I’ll mostly stick with one booster one day, another one in the next day, etc.

2 Likes

You would not believe how many devices I use to loop fields when I have the most available nearby lol. I have tried with the OG one. What you say is true and I felt the difference. For now, I have been lucky lol.

2 Likes

Well, results are what matters the most, the end goal of listening to fields.

As long as you get good/fast results, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Pristine Aura by HypnoDaddy works like a morphic field, very strong loving it

2 Likes

Indeed. I have started this journey since 2018 when I was looking for a subliminal booster and someone recommended in the comments a booster and in the comment, it was Subconscious Limits Dissolver haha.

1 Like

Im Happy for Your Results, My Friend. :pray::blush:

Someday I’ll buy

And other Amazing Fields (there’s a list in the making lol).

1 Like