Discussion for other Creator Channels

Or Dr Bruce doesn’t know what he’s talking about on this topic

5 Likes

It’s important to remember that the placebo effect isn’t “fake results” as much as it is “results from pure belief”. We know this because studies have proven the placebo effect bolsters results from actual medication, up to 50%.

So you end up with 2 camps of people. First are those who unknowingly believe and later find out “the truth” (shift their belief to a more limited reality), which, like a rubberband, snaps their reality back to their newly limited outlook showing minor deformation from what they already experienced (a bit like the old cartoons where someone could fly until they read a book on gravity, at which point they plummet from the sky). Second are those who knowingly believe and make gains on that belief and continue to experience those gains because they continue to hold that less limited belief.

All this to say, either Dr. Lipton’s information is wrong, more nuanced than presented/than they’re aware of, or people are experiencing real gains from their less limited beliefs.

All of this is obviously my take or “my truth”. All truth should be thoroughly examined and when it contradicts actual reality, not another truth but what you can know experientially, accept that it’s missing something to actually be the truth.

1 Like

I respect Bruce Lipton, his book Biology of belief helped me tremendeously but you can induce that theta state through different hypnosis, Silva method or either normal meditation

2 Likes

It is up to your decision mate. My personal experience with the Blockage Removal are quite good tho

I dont have answer for you. The answer will take into account the suitability of your subconscious interior and programming, the health of your nervous system, as well as capacity of your energy body. Moreover, everything we do will create wiring in the brain. I hope its helpful

1 Like

Sapien already have ah theta state audio

1 Like

Got a question if you don’t mind answering, how did you experience results from little grey cells? Also, would it be an issue if i used dream seed’s energy clearing after one of her subliminals?

mantra subliminals are interesting. It’s from Dr.Virtual 7 but it’s extremely effective. If anyone knows any other good mantra subliminal creations below please tell :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Not a subliminal, but I think Dream Seeds has a vid called “the essence of mantras”

2 Likes

A private subliminal+morphic field I bought leaves me with strong doubts about the intention it carries inside, if anyone in the know can make themselves available to carry out a scan I’d be delighted and invite them to send me a private message so that I can provide the necessary information

Sure

2 Likes

Morpheus Fields made me dizzy and literally unable to walk straight for a good 5 mins. I was really freaked out by it. I forget the field it was but I’d remember if I went and looked at her Patreon fields (if I was still subscribed). It was some sort of brain field. Her other fields just didn’t work for me. Definitely not a fan. I guess everyone either aligns or doesn’t with different energies.

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Dm ? Your profile is hidden

Premium Subscription?

1 Like

Die you try other audios from this channel too?

Where can i find it?

Guys, I didn’t really see any clear cut answer so I’m going to ask: is Truly Supreme Subs safe?

1 Like

Nope, he is not safe

@Trinity
This is a discussion thread only, not a sales thread for other creators

1 Like

sure. i’ve been using it for a while. no problems at all.

1 Like