Discussion for other Creator Channels

Nope, they are different concepts. But sometimes affirmations are added as an extra layer to make it more effective.

One can do that but u need to create a separate music file for that instead of meddling with morphic field one as it may disturb the field.

2 Likes

Why is the Psychic University patreon and gumroad threat no longer here in the forum? :frowning:

All 3rd party vendors, aside from Ritualis Totemics, were removed - their classifieds sections were deleted at the same time.

Oh how sad!
We will no longer be able to communicate with PU or read testimonials from his fields…

I understand he has a patreon, I imagine you can join up over there and communicate with him and read any new testimonials (or find out if he’s stood up his own forum or discord).

4 Likes

Guys, have someone tried DIY Biokinesis 1.0 or 2.0 for muscle growth? Like to manually induce hyperplasia/hypertrophy

I can vouch for it, their THETA regrow brain cell video healed my Dopamine receptor that were numb because of being damaged. Tried months through other channels but didn’t worked and only felt suicidal but it healed me after 50 mins session.

2 Likes

I believe you. That statement of mine is kind of old.

I can not find that audio on channel… Can you post link?

well, this friends started youtube!

1 Like

Hey, guys! What do you think of Artemis Fields and Healing? He has quite a lot of interesting stuff!!! Plus on Patreon, he’s been posting publicly available YT versions in mp3 format)

7 Likes

First of all, I heard this story in Korea.

However, according to Caesar’s law, there is no reason why you should take Artemis’ (Patrion) ship and not the captain’s (Patrion) ship.

Unless you have something to worry about, that is.

1 Like

I went to try it, can’t say much yet about the other fields but their perfect posture and spine field provides faster relief for me as compared to the spinal tapper. I think its worth trying, as they provide alot of their stuff for free download on their patreon (you can download them without subscribing for the free stuff).

5 Likes

thank you for posting about this, this creator has some really interesting stuff, especially with regards to nutrition for the body, will definitely check this out!!

3 Likes

Thank you for mentioning Artemis Fields and Healing with us Rosamaha! I never heard of this creator before but curiosity led me to play the Astral Dragon field on Youtube and… wow the energies feel wonderful. This creator is definitely legitimite. I felt instant warmth in my Solar Plexus and an encompassing sense of strength, peace and assuredness from the energy of the Astral Dragon. After listening to this field I think he is great! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’ve had problems with them?

felt this like a punch. immediately

2 Likes

Are you referring to Apold’s Concordia Subliminal booster? If yes, it has wrecked the heck of chakras system with their ‘chakras removal’ part embedded. Not a good experience for mine, and pour some hundred dollars to get it repaired back. Their other booster are good, are the ones which don’t have that part embedded.

3 Likes

Tried few fields today and feel positive overall on this creator. The first impression is that the energy is a bit dense and that’s seems intentional from the creator for faster results. I mean we can’t take too many fields in a day, should be tiring for few.
I will continue to listen for a week or two, for spine and posture to share my results.

4 Likes