1 Like

“The Quisquiliarum Quibbles”

:joy::skull:

3 Likes

what does that mean?

1 Like

Something like “discussing about trash”, afaik

5 Likes

(pic is just a joke :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

1 Like

So something like, “trash talk” essentially. :smiley:

2 Likes

It is genius, I wonder whose ideas is it? One way to describe “discussing about trash” elegantly without dismissing grace and intelligence !

2 Likes

I know some members have said that MEF seems a bit shady with his backstory but would anyone mind telling me if the actual energy in this audio seems safe?

3 Likes

This works.
I mean, it ‘returned’ that very same day, it was decided right then and there.

10 Likes

Would like to know too!

1 Like

Did you try other fields from maitreya? And did they work for you too?

2 Likes

Edit: Sorry @MilesParker if I was brash. But in short, yes, they indeed work, at least what I’ve tried so far, but I couldn’t make a list. But if you want to know more opinions you might want to check upthread. I remember someone once mentioning to use caution, as you might with just about anybody.
In short, try to keep to creators you trust, check the reviews, and always use protection. If someone seems shady to you and/or you’re not sure, don’t go there.

3 Likes

Friends… does anyone have any experience with BN’s steroid and HGH fields in terms of nasty side effects or anything negative?
Ive read lots of positive stuff but im a father and dont want to start having really bad mood swings etc…

Any thoughts? Experiences?

Thankyou x

4 Likes

You may have acne breakouts and accelerated hairline recession if you’re highly prone to it.

1 Like

@onwards

I was looking for something and saw this and remembered you. Can’t vouch for effectiveness though.

2 Likes

I downloaded the “Morpheus fields” Patreon sounds and will the sounds continue to work for me when my membership expires?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Instant results

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deleted Thread? “Crafting a Subliminal Masterpiece howto:”

Maitreya Fields and affirmations

Do Morphic Fields contain any type of affirmations.

The reason that I am asking this, is that I would like to use the
fields and use my own affirmations with the field as the background music.

Thank you
Brian