Discussion for other Creator Channels

I haven’t bought it yet because my country’s currency is not the dollar, to buy it I will have to pay the equivalent of 5 times the price of the product.

I got some of the Boosted Fields from Freedom because for a while I was a tester of his fields, we chatted on Facebook, he participated in a group chat with me and some friends.

What do you all think about this booster? I felt something from it. It is MEF by the way , as understandable from the childish description section.

2 Likes

best field to deal with succubus/ entities in dreams?

can be sapien med field or any creator pls thanks

1 Like

When I was in nofap phase for a long time, Hanuman Chalisa helped me with such dreams

2 Likes

from SZ?

3 Likes

When it comes to dream and mind. Praying to lord Krishna also beneficial.

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/deep-sleeper-47413401

or ask him

1 Like

guys i accidently looped the soul mate field by SZ overnight while sleeping wtf should i do

it was the advanced version aswell. your literally not meant to play it more than once and i played it for 9 hours fuckkkk . my heart is racing really fast , im scared ive permanently fried my NS

2 Likes

Aura Clearing
Grounding

3 Likes

Drink water, stay hydrated, check your blood pressure, monitor yourself, watch for headaches, relax and rest.It would be very helpful to use Supreme Grounding.

1 Like

If it was so bad you probably would’ve woken up earlier

Should be fine

3 Likes

++ Formula of Balance

2 Likes

halleujah thank you man

yeah tbh head doesn’t feel that bad , i think i might just be overthinking it

2 Likes

Yes don’t stress it

His recommendation will be for literally everyone so that goes for people who have only just begun doing energy work your fine

2 Likes

Has anyone tried Spirituality Zone’s Karma Clearing via Higher Self? I listened to it for 10 days but it was too tense I stopped listening.

I read the creator saying somewhere that marriage has a lot to do with karmas. I e-mailed the creator if listening to it can disable the listner to meet the one unless the listner is good at communicating with the higher self. I’m still waiting for his reply (might not reply)but I don’t think it will hinder the encounter.

Any thoughts please.

Fuck, your soulmate otw at your front door tomorrow jk

4 Likes

i do think so.

my gf and i share many traumas in a reversed way (i’m the negative where she’s positive and viceversa).

also 50% of our natal charts are located in the same placements, which is odd.

i think you refer to Psychic University though. not SZ.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment.
Do you mean I should ask PU if
SZ isnt responding?