Discussion for other Creator Channels

Haven’t felt that but you can probably use exorcism rite, etheric cord cutter, spear of longinus, excalibur

1 Like

Also Booted Bhoots highly effective and Inner Armour Shielding.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment!

Hi everyone, I’ve been eyeing this field from Psychic University: The Ultimate Integration Tool. I’m looking for something that will make me take a quantum leap with the fields and subliminals I listen to, both for the manifestation of the girl, luck and all these nice things, and for physical changes, like making muscles bigger, and various things. Obviously they are two different Playlists. The only thing, is there anyone who already knows this field and can tell me if it worked for them? It’s still $300. And then do I need to look at the image? Could I listen to just the audio since I only use audio and subliminal fields? I can’t see the image, I’m blind. Thanks.

1 Like

This guy seemed to be part of the game for a long time as well, looks like he took a 4 year long break and returned

these in particular seem interesting:

anyone had any experience with this channel? Randomely stumbled across it

2 Likes

I had once saw a post on reddit about Subliminal Club staff mentioning in their forum that specific sets of Headphones and speakers are required to unlock the Full potential of their subliminal audios.

Is this true ? And can you and @Finrod recommend some headphones and speakers for their audios ?

I use AirPods. They are fine. Speakers are for the ultrasonic versions which I never use. You need the headphones for the subliminals.

1 Like

anyon got results with spurituality zones invoke the highest vibration of self love?

I use the premium ver of that literally everyday, it’s kinda heavy but yeah, it does exactly what it says.

1 Like

Don’t worry you can use any good headphones that you have.

1 Like

binaural nutrtrion has a meth sub :rofl: no way

1 Like

Really? I use speakers for subliminals too, but now that the sound has changed and is lower idk if it’s good. However I had good results with wanted I was thinking to buy wanted black, happy to read that you have fun when you play it, but I’ve never had big results with quantum limitless idk why.

There are two versions of files.
Ultrasonic - for speakers
Masked - for headphones

I personally use Masked and the majority of people are using Masked too.
However, the results from both should be the same.

3 Likes

Do you know that channel?

1 Like

yes, im on their discord server and many peopel report good things

im gonna try some today.

1 Like

This.

You don’t use speakers for the masked subliminals. Unless the creator said that they’ve mixed ultrasonic frequencies in with the masked.

1 Like

Only version that has Masked and Ultrasonic together were Ultimas but this is no more because from ZP technology there are no Ultimas

@JAAJ this forum page is huge, so can you please tell me does morphic doctor’s is good to use.(for schizophrenia) because he has a field about it.

Hi @Manners_maketh_man

Here are some links for you: FAQ Collection for Newcomers - Welcome - Sapien Medicine

Welcome heart of KY

It’s ok if I use ultrasonic with the lowest volume possible? Cause I’d like to put it in my night stack