Discussion for other Creator Channels

this doesn’t allow the abuser to know that their spell/curse/bind was removed from you.

they will still feel the connection while you don’t.

it also works on past-life vows.

2 Likes

unfortunately i’m out of budget right now :sweat_smile:

For which product?

1 Like

for advanced healer

Is on Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/advanced-healer-103340815

1 Like

how is the topic already at 11k posts? yesterday was at 9.9k smth. I was gunning to be the 10k th post

11133 is mine now.

I thought this forum template has a max of 10k posts per topic so I wanted to have the last word on the topic. but guess it was upgraded

1 Like

i guess it’s on premium tier so …🥲💔 thank you for helping though! it means a lot

1 Like

Oh my god, is this real? I regret not using this until now. I only listened to it on loop for 1 hour and now I feel like I’m being reborn.

6 Likes

@heidegger

Btw transmute all curses , binding etc from SZ

I think is helping because family member just plain rude to me and add me to ignore button :radio_button: certain distances is all the time .
After I listen audio for 20 min cca .
Situation , behavior change from this person to me and we even went on the beach :parasol_on_ground: to chill out :grinning: and was fun!!
I have advance version of this field , tnx for remainder that I have it :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Awesome!

Yea, I use it as a last resource whenever other audios don’t work.

2 Likes

So energy creators like Maitreya, Spirituality Zone, Morpheus Fields and MEF are safe options? Because I want to stop using FK and I look for new alternatives besides sapien. :muscle:

5 Likes

Sapien is frankly enough.

5 Likes

I have tried them all, and tested many other creators. Sometimes I went crazy, sometimes I was poisoned, sometimes I was cursed, and sometimes my nervous system was paralyzed. After all, it is all experience. And as of today, I have finally promised myself to be loyal to Sapien Med. I have deleted all the fields, mandalas, and subliminals of other creators. I have truly done this based on my intuition and the guidance of my higher self. I feel like a new era has begun in my life. It’s like I’ve moved up to a higher league and leveled up.

6 Likes

I made a glow up playlist last week and looped Symbiote for like 10 mins/day and my skin has become so clear, I had and old scar on my cheek from a car accident and now it’s completely gone. Overdrive said on discord that he’ll release Symbiote 2 on Friday so I’m really excited for that.

6 Likes

So, will P.U made a forum or DC channel or what?

I think it also depends on the changes you are looking for and the goals you want to set for yourself. In fact, these creators, as similar as they may be, also have some differences in the way they set up their morphic fields. As far as Morpheus Field and Spirituality Zone are concerned, they are good creators. Morpheus Field’s flaw is that she does not have her own website and does not respond to emails, so it is more difficult to contact her, even to clarify any doubts.

1 Like

such a cool field. i love it so so much

2 Likes

How to get on his discord? I’ve picked up over a dozen of his paid fields in the last week.

3 Likes