Discussion for other Creator Channels

I’ve gotten the same feeling from her channel. Which is too bad since there are some good effects mixed in. You can tell from her video descriptions that only God has any idea what she is actually putting into these subs. Trust what you notice.

4 Likes

Its a he, hes a greek dude who dresses as a woman and thinks love is the answer to everything.

I’ll let you decide if you should use his subs or not.

8 Likes

I use their DNA evolver, which i don’t think has negative effects.

1 Like

I tend to become antisocial, moody, aggressive, depressed. I ignored it as signs of ascension symptoms and continued to use for about 6 months. Things went pretty bad , then For few months I avoided using any of his subliminals. Was getting better until I started to use money virus subliminal recently ( was too tempting in a way). I could sense those symptoms hitting back again. Have stopped using it then.

7 Likes

What are all your thoughts on this channel? Any positive/negative experiences with it?

2 Likes

What to expect from creator who doesn’t know if he is she or he , right

5 Likes

Any results with free audios of SeductionMagicFlow?

Sorry, not Dream’s stuff, but I read a thread and couldn’t get any result related info there, so asking here.
So basically stuff from here(https://seductionmagicflow.com/download-free-mp3s/) or here(https://healingtools4you.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=12). Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Tried their free Oxytocin file for a few minutes and got an headache. The Oxytocin Driver helped me to readjust.

I highly suspect, that they put affirmations in these free files, to make you a good loyal customer. They did this with their old DNA Activator file.

Dream more or less confirmed it in this Patreon post, where you can get the DNA mp3:

(this one also has affirmations, mostly positive, but there may be some to make you loyal to xtrememind as a company etc)

If you want to try free files, then stay away from Oxytocin and DMT. Both molecules make you more susceptible to their affirmations!

8 Likes

I found this channel that’s very obscure but I think deserves much more praise and subscribers:

1 Like

Hi I’ve used this channel and I like it. Just thought I’d give you guys the heads up!

5 Likes

You got any results from this channel? Thanks.

1 Like

Aaron doughty: he seems genuine. Can’t comment about effectiveness though. He is also learning and evolving.

Sadh guru: he can answer logically and diplomatically to all our doubts regarding spirituality and more., he knows but doesn’t say it out loud. His works are for gradual transformation without creating much ripples. Much of it based on Hindu traditions.

Osho: hits the bull’s eye. Personally, my heart agrees him but brain says not possible to put it into practice in the current social structure. We can’t expect logic in his speech. He has contradicted his own statements ( but that’s his beauty). His work is not for easy transition I guess. I haven’t read or bothered much about the controversial acts in his later part of his life. Nevertheless, enlightened soul , mystic. He can shake you to the core and make you uncomfortable With your convictions and current life . At times, I have to take break for few months. For beginners, his videos are good remedy for insomnia:) :slightly_smiling_face: SILENCE SHARED THROUGH WORDS. His way is for ‘ no mind ‘ state. Just presence. Most of us here are in a stage of harnessing mind power ( subliminals or any other works) may not be ready for it.

Listen to your heart, observe how you feel. Then go ahead.

7 Likes

Bruh 7 days of nofap is nothing. You must do nofap monkmode ( no sex or self pleasure) for 9 months just to get a little bit of power, relapsing just means it will take you longer. 7 DAYS?! I created an account just to try to make you understand b/c nobody else in this thread seemed to address your ignorance. May God-Realization come to you with ease RAMA RAMA RAMA.

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Man that video of osho about marriage and children was the most enriching one thing I can definitely say for osho that he is very direct unlike Sadhguru who can be diplomatic which is the reason I guess our egos strike up

2 Likes

Not a YT channel but is this complementary to Sapien Med?

1 Like

You can search for “Subtle Energy” on this forum and you will find many threads with related discussion.

2 Likes

I would stick with the original site mindpersuasion.com

“Resurrected” was done by one of his “users” and that guy needed to get literal psychiatric help. So who knows what he’s added to those videos.

you can find just about everything of George Hutton’s for free on soundcloud.
soundcloud.com/mindpersuasion

After much research, he’s one of the few subs maker I feel fully confident in recommending.

17 Likes

I had heard that his channel is banned because some people reported development of incredible psychic abilities in just a short period of time and even other abilities like electrokinesis , weatherkinesis, telekinesis and other “impossible” abilities.
This guy somehow knew how to create effective audio, and someone shut him down.
But now there aren’t anywhere his original audios on YouTube just copies, which are not good as original ones as people said.
George Hutton was incredible that all I know from some people.

Oh yeah, this also, once I have listened his “bring them back” on his original website and my ex-friends started to pop up in my life suddenly from nowhere.

I don’t know who this guy was and what he was, but he somehow something knew, like secret to subconscious idk

11 Likes

and @anon26313230
Hutton is amazing!! I was very sad when his channel got shutdown. I believe Co-Creators was granted permission from George himself, but don’t hold me on that. You can find most of his audios on his website as you listed, https://mindpursuasion.com, you can find a list of all the videos he had on his YouTube channel here [https://vidoops.com/channel/vimeo:mindpersuasion] but clicking on a video won’t work. I’m also on his forum, but hardly anyone goes on it, and so it’s been quite dead… https://www.mindpersuasion.net/ … I wish he had promoted the forum before his channel got shutdown, cause no one really knew he had one except those of us who chatted with him personally. He does post new stuff sometimes on here so it’s worth joining if you want

12 Likes