Discussion for other Creator Channels

yes I’ve noticed that as well lol, but yeah his presentation is looking really professional recently ( with the video graphics, also descriptions) compared to older videos idk

1 Like

Well this is his side hustle. His main hustle is being a trader, so he probably has a few marketing skills.

ohh okay now i see, yeah i remember he has another channel called Shiva or something, his name probably, yes i remember he had videos there about trading maybe never looked beyond that honestly

1 Like

I wonder what this mantra is though? It is a set of names of the diety Vishnu strung together - which is technically not a “mantra” like the Om Namah Shivaya, Mani, or Gayatri mantras.

Gyaanam - Knowledge
Dhyaanam - Meditation
Shaantam - Calm
Hari - an epithet of Vishnu

How these words that are strung together (and called a mantra) relate to attractiveness, not really sure! Traditional mantras are revealed sonic energy signatures of deities - and these are revealed to specific seers. This “string of words”, which interestingly also do not confirm to Sanskrit grammar (the language in which these words are strung) - seems to have been the innovation of some recent personality. Not saying it is ineffective as calling out to Vishnu has its merits for intercession but this is not really a mantra per say…

9 Likes

I love everything you said except this bit above and something else. There are usually multiple ways to go from point A to point B.

I recently had a big personal growth related to that, so I can’t help but comment in hopes of contributing something back to this amazing community.

And the second thing is;

Sorry, it doesn’t feel like it. I have seen certain users of this forum personally attack and curse others and not get banned due to it. And that’s fine, I am a big fan of Delphic maxims, one of which is “favor friends”. Truly, I believe that with all my heart. Yet, if we fail to state the facts, it might be perceived as hypocrisy. That makes it a whole other thing.

4 Likes

Bravo👏
Exactly my friend, my thoughts, but nvm they are privileged obviously nvm
Let it be

4 Likes

It’s explained here:

4 Likes

But what is the source of this mantra? The explanation sounds ok but anyone stringing a few words would not make a mantra right? It seems like the author strung a few words that he thought aid in attractiveness and calls it a mantra? This is probably more “intention” than a revealed mantra. I do not sense any energy connection to the deity in these words.

6 Likes

Yeah i’m pretty sure most of dhyaanGuru’s mantras are self-made. Also speaking of which, I asked Spirituality Zone about making a video based off the below mantra and he said he would:

This put him on my radar for sure.
2 Likes

Om is a powerful seed sound
Kroom - is a derivative of Kali’s bija

So may have some effect. I am not very impressed with this Dhyanguru dude. I don’t want to speak ill of anyone, but this dude is questionable, especially because he co-opts terms like mantras and makes stuff up. I mean, if people are finding benefit from his videos for whatever reason, I guess it works, after all placebo is a very powerful thing.

In Sanskrit alphabet, every letter is said to be a mantra with a specific impact - so that may be the reason people get some results. Imagine, what would happen if people recited “real” mantras :smiley:

11 Likes

Holy Topic Shift Batman!

So while I was trying to research the Om Kroom Lingaya Om mantra to see if it had any traditional origins, I found this other forum…seems to be for occult stuff:

1 Like

Lol people talking about sapien here too. he really is widespread:

2 Likes

For all we know, Koetting might himself be on this forum haha :rofl: Quite an interesting character … I have not followed him lately … Briefly hung out in his forum after Xtrememind, but the whole goth and satanic theme were too “out there” for me lol

7 Likes

Well let’s start now…
Anyone who “attacks” anyone else’s comments in a manner that isn’t befit for normal “work place” interaction should be banned…

I can PROMISE the I will not be the one who is getting banned…however, I WILL be the one pointing out that someone else’s over-reaction to something someone else said IS bannable… Every. Single. Time.

I’ll stop ignoring the first few outbursts…
I’ll stop responding in a way to point out anything to them…
I’ll just report it the very first time I see it. Every. Single. Time.

Deal??

Now we can stop all this nonsense about “favoritism” as we’ll QUICKLY see who’s acting out
versus
who’s just trying to maintain the integrity of the forum for the OTHER 300+ users who are able to maintain a common sense of decorum.

Is that a deal?
So we can end this now or do we want to argue some more instead?

SO Deal, yes?

8 Likes

Kroom is indeed kali bija and the reason why you don’t find public information for it is its considered “black magic” or “vashikaran” version of the Kleem attraction mantra. You have to remember all this stuff went underground in India because certain kind of spirituality was allowed

1 Like

There are thousands of Vashikarana, Marana, Vidveshana and all kinds of mantras in the Tantras. In my own lineage, we are taught these are tools to know but rarely used. It is just that people have no familiarity with Sanskrit to read and understand the Tantras. I am also always weary of “this is secret” and hence no one knows kind of “mantras” because how does one verify its authenticity if no one other than the one marketing it claims to know it?

But Dhyan Guru’s mantras hardly seem to be authentic mantras “which are undergound” haha

The mantra of Kali in her calmer aspect is Kleem (‘l’ sound represents the earth and hence the grounded aspect of Kundalini).
The mantra of Kali in her aroused aspect is Kreem (‘r’ sound represents the fire and hence the awakened and blazing aspect of Kundalini) - this is also the form where she is in conjugal union with Shiva who grounds the energy.
The bija Kroom is potentially a “hand me down, missed in translation” mistake of Krom, which is the ankusha (goad) bija, used popularly for attraction, subjugation, etc.

10 Likes

Interesting…The TwistedSage Harmony rings were the only other tool I’ve seen to aid in programming the MerKaBa directly. Do you think this will be released soon?

Huh, interesting…

1 Like

Yep, thats forum about magic… What dream does is also magic of some sort. Powerful magic.

2 Likes

Dream Magick!!

9 Likes