Look, I will give you article so you can look what it’s about

1 Like

2 Likes

Much welcome :heart:

2 Likes

I found this New Age energy transmission channel:

Cool if you dabble in alien stuff or things like that
3 Likes

This video’s presentation is SO similar to some of DW’s videos , Truly dream paves the way and others follow the path

5 Likes

I thought the same!

1 Like

Well, Dream is great role model for everyone
Father of morphic fields and concepts

5 Likes

Huh, interesting

1 Like

Anyone have any info on Morphic Doctor? It’s still a small channel, but one comment that stood out stated that no other channels worked for them, including Sapien’s, until that person stumbled onto that channel. Any energy sensitive people here care to share some information about the channel?

Also, does anyone know the difference between “energetically programmed audios” and “morphic fields?” I thought they were the same thing? I saw a comment made by Maitreya saying that he/she don’t create morphic fields, but energetically programmed audios instead. Sorry, if I’m sounding dumb here.

1 Like

I’m sorry i hope there is no sensitive person here about Maitreya. But i think Maitreya is creative.

I’m sorry once more. :pray:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi All.

The Field Storage Creator audio sounds similar to Dreams EGO DISOLUTION…

Hmmmmm. Thats very strange thou…

But look like the description are great.

To me sounds like dreams tag storage idk, no offence to anyone, maybe it’s just inspired by Sapien, or it’s just requested by some Sapiens fellows idk really, who knows

1 Like

How it does look similiar to ego dissolution :grinning:? Its two totaly diffrent things.
Edit: Oh, you mean sound. I didn’t listen it when i was writing. Its same melody…

1 Like

You always come up with some of the best suggestions for new stuff, thank you for your contributions

@Pinnacle, it’s alright. Not harmful and you can feel the energy. I just tried his booster, but will wait to see the results.

@anon728190, where is the tag storage thing? (for Sapien)

1 Like

That’s royalty free music. I’ve heard it in the background of other channels’ audios as well, like Beyond Placebo or Divine White Light

4 Likes

:point_down: :point_down:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Heal Trauma (Personal or Collective)- Digital Mandala - YouTube

:heart::heart:

2 Likes