Discussion for other Creator Channels

Well as I said, i think there was some sensitive info in that specific message.

2 Likes

hehe Thank you appreciated @MonkeyOwl I am always here to serve you !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes

hehe @Maoshan_Wanderer you are so funny too !!! you are the man!!! a powerful magician like you also knows many things through the internet, respect and total admiration for you !!! Thank you as always for your kind comments, your words always raise my self-esteem! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

SammyG’s post: COMING TO THE SAPIEN MEDICINE FORUM SUMMER 2021

6 Likes

Well, I’ll just give my two cents here. Posting private messages here is a definite No No. But I don’t think that @anon728190 knew that. There was no malintent in what he did and I know he didn’t know. Common sense or not, it’s not listed in our forum rules so that’s on me. I will add that to the forum rules now.

@Quad Can’t ignore I was just called a hypocrite but I’ll just address it by saying that I did mean him as well. I don’t want to see fighting between anybody here. I wasn’t around for most of the drama and the bans to be honest but when I looked into why the ban took place, it was because of the kinds of insults being hurled. That was some nasty language being used that I never want to see in this forum again. It was completely against our policies here.

16 Likes

Haha def took so long to write a few sentences. One of those days where I don’t know how to put my thoughts into sentences lol

6 Likes

Was it…Roku level?

3 Likes

Yeap. We rarely give bans here but there’s a line we have with the language.

5 Likes

What is going on?

Wow, so crowd here. I just open the forum and i see we are talking about other channel. I love everybody. :metal::v:

3 Likes

I think attacking “comments” is fine as long as you’re clear that you’re disagreeing with the idea.
What I’m talking about attacking people’s personalities and insulting them. There is a huge difference between “oh man that sounds bad” vs “you are bad”.

I never said that. Sorry if that wasn’t clear. I said: “if we fail to state the facts, it might be perceived as hypocrisy”.

This is probably what is going on. You guys are busy with all the great work you’re providing, and missing quite a bit in this forum. It is true that Mr. OM has turned half of the community into a cult where he can insult people, and even be supported for it.

Here’s the thing, I’m not even offended by it, in fact, I like the dude. He’s got some courage and knowledge, just not manners. What I worry about is not him, I worry about the naive members who don’t even know what mobbing is, and blindly accept his manners, and will probably carry it onto others.

Not sure why this got flagged. I assume someone is tired of contradictions, but please do let people to have a say especially if it’s in a friendly manner to clear things up. If it’s anything else, let me know what is so wrong with this post. Dear flagger, feel free to DM to enlighten me.

6 Likes

Let’s assume for a second this isn’t against the rules of the TOS and derogatory and inflammatory and therefore ban worthy

What cult praytell? Where’s the cult?

You mean the massive likes I get from spending the last several months on this forum giving expert advice from years of hands on experience.

Or are you calling everyone else who likes my post unthinking zombies…cause that kinda sounds like what you are doing.

And honestly, I’m a “bit” older than you…so I could care less about likes and dislikes.

I was actually around when people just posted stuff and no one knew if anyone agreed or disagreed with a point until someone else posted their agreement or disagreement.

So I’m gonna assume, you’re younger from, well, you outright saying your younger in previous posts.
I’m also going to assume that someone liking a post indicates some type of “status” to you and your generation.
It shouldn’t
It (the like system) is like the stupidest thing I can think of.

So again…what cult sir?

Where’s the cult outside of people generally liking my posts?

Which again, you, personally may not like or agree with, but from doing this “thing” for quite a bit of many years, with quite a bit of experienced teachers, and learning quite a bit of many many things, about quite a bit of many subjects… is generally good advice when viewed from most people’s point of view.

So explain your inflammatory comments about people being mindless zombies who can’t think for themselves and therefore “like” my posts… and/or what other indicators show a “cult” status.

Sensibly and with no reaction or again, I’m just gonna ask for you to banned as you’ve already broken the rules of the TOS in your last few posts on THIS subject…(whether you realize or not)

11 Likes

Nah Quad I think probably it got flagged because we are tired of the drama and the arguments in general.

We get it, you guys disagree… to be honest reading as an outsider I don’T even think there really is a disagreement most of the time, it’s rather personal ego filters translating whatever is written down to perceive something other than the actual intent and meaning behind the comments.

6 Likes

No man, I mean the patronizing personality.

Please go ahead, make another example of what I just described. There are dozens of times you did much worse than my previous post -which doesn’t violate anything, simply states facts-.
You sir, you called me “lazy” and “jerk” straightly, literally shouting in your posts with capitalized letters and such.

And I’m not the only one who’s asking attention for this simple truth, you know that. My most sincere advice is that you should also count the dislikes as much as you count the likes. It’s a bit harder since the dislikers don’t stick around for long enough. Good luck.

Excuse me for not caring anymore to discuss this any further. Take care.

1 Like

Dude…like 20 posts up…I said we are starting now…
if you wanna hold a grudge that’s on you…
I could point out the same about you being rude to me and saying rude things to me…

Let it go man.

You’re still continuing this nonsense from something I said to you like over a month ago.
I haven’t talked to you since.
Honestly I blocked you… I don’t want your energy affecting me.

I suggest blocking me if you can’t let it go.

But right now… it needs to be done…seriously
You don’t seem happy on this forum so find one you are happy with.
Block and ignore my posts. I’m not gonna be upset.
But as of right now, you have to follow the TOS…period.
No favorites, right.

Otherwise, I don’t know what to tell you man.
Either way, good luck with your life…

2 Likes

Never happened. And brother, it really isn’t about me not letting go of that particular case. It’s a repeating pattern for many. but yeah you’re right, we’re not getting anywhere with this. Let’s block each other, I might even join the train where people don’t visit anymore.

You’re right, I am tired of it too. In fact, I’ve become tired of even ignoring it. My apologies for speaking against the order you’re happy with. Good luck to all of you.

Just because someone is older or perhaps knows more doesn’t mean they can undermine what others say. Everyone has something to say whether you disagree with it or not and it can feel quite patronizing to have an authoritative push on what’s right and what’s wrong against you. It makes people feel like they may have to fall in line or be ostracized.

I want everyone to feel comftorable with speaking their mind. You can’t force people to agree with you. If you wish to educate, let the knowledge speak for itself. If people don’t want to listen then let it be. It is their path and let them do with it as they wish. Even if they are wrong, they will come to learn they are wrong directly through experience eventually. We can’t teach people everything.

I know you do it because there was a lot of misinformation passing around here earlier (field boosts, servitors getting hurt, ext…) or sometimes people would say some outrageous things that were very misleading. Me and Dream don’t have the time to post in all these threads so we appreciate when you drop in knowledge.

And the truth is, sometimes when you correct someone, they often get offended and often start attacking you first. I’ve seen it myself. But I can also see how sometimes the way you say things could provoke that.

Correcting someone can sometimes seem personal. So rather than correct people, just drop in knowledge and show respect to the opposing viewpoint no matter how crazy it may be. People can be okay with being wrong or disagreed with so as long as they feel respected. But when they feel patronized or disrespected in any way, they’ll immediately get on the defensive.

I see a number of things I disagree with and I perhaps ought to butt in more but I generally show respect to those I disagree with. And I don’t ever attack anyone’s persona in any way and if I do, you better call me out on it.

Because that is true. Persona attacks are uncalled for. Attacking people’s opinions is just a natural part of discussion but to go for someone’s persona… just gets personal. It’s not a discussion anymore but an ego war.

So I want this discussion to end now. I’m tired of it to be honest. This is a spiritual forum, not a high school lunchroom. For the sake of the forum and for the sake of your own mind, stop engaging in these useless arguments.

Any of you see persona attacks, flag em immediately and I’ll have a look. Any of you see things super heated, hit me up and I’ll see if I can defuse the tension. I will not let our forum turn into a battleground.

24 Likes
  • When receiving bad treatment or criticism from someone tell yourself that either the other
    person is right in which case you’ve no right to complain, or they’re wrong, in which case they’re
    misguided and have just made a mistake. Remind yourself how many mistakes you’ve made in
    life and allow yourself to feel pity for them.

• By all means point out to them where they’ve gone wrong, but do so affectionately, not meanly,
    with hatred in your heart, or to impress onlookers, speak directly to them.

• If this doesn’t work, ask yourself what qualities Nature has given us to counter the defect? For
    example, as an antidote to unkindness it gave us kindness. Put that to use and see what
    happens, very few people can continually act unkindly to you if you show continued kindness
    to them.

Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/153xZBI0DPvnzCQK4GusUJmDAQEXPwZC1/view

6 Likes
8 Likes

I will try it