Discussion for other Creator Channels

Maitreya is so famous in this forum
Sapien Medicine is so famous in her forum.

:joy:

6 Likes

Wwhat​:scream:!?!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Wtf😨

So she creates a Deadly Morphic Field.
Oh please don’t. The world will be worst.

That is not it

Wow

An evil morphic field.

I hve been wondering about there being an evil Dreamweaver in some other timeline. Who makes morphic fields without caring about consequences on others.

Would be sweet to find the audios he makes.

Noooooooo… I’m just scared to think about that if evil Dreamweaver exists in this world.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Don’t worry, im pretty sure it won’t work…
Though I opened the channel, not the video, and that was enough for me to get bad vibes already.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Marko gonna be missing out on a lot of things, lol.

6 Likes

F for Marko

6 Likes

Has anyone tried the NZT-48 audio from Quadible?

I’ve never listen to their fields so no clue how long it takes for them to work.

Sapien is the best and most reliable, others like Maitreya sound so bizzare and seem like absolute scammers IMO. They just popped out of nowhere and most of their fields are 10-11 minutes long…

Her weight gainer doubles your calorie intake! Seriously?!

That is so obviously fake lol.

Sapien is the most effective and trustworthy, unlike these producers who seem fishy

4 Likes

pray for marko

I get it to be honest, he is in med school, they spent a lot of money teaching him one thing and to drill into him this identity… I’m not saying he is right but lot of the normies would dismiss this as a scam.

In my personal opinion, people are actually right to have their guard up when it comes to all things spiritual. If you end up going to the wrong person, best case you lose time and money, worst case they can mess you up pretty bad - entity attachment, energy blocks, messing with your head…
Hell look at some of the topics here, people asking for help and for “whatever this experience is to be over”, and in most cases those issues can be more or less easily resolved and not caused by anything malicious…
I had an experience with a teacher who even had the right intention I think but imo their ego was playing up and they did something to me that, had they actually been a licensed therapist, would have cost them their license.
I would take risking being stuck with no progress to getting screwed like that any day.

It’s a bit of a miracle that I am here but sometimes things turn out in a way contrary to the odds :)

13 Likes

I reserve judgment on effectivity because other people say it works for them, it’s their money and time and they can do whatever they want.

What I can’t stand are those who diss Sapien Medicine on the Maitreya forum (saying not as effective as MF, or didn’t see results), then show their faces over here and request Dreamweaver to make pleeeease make this and that. Yeah I see you.

I get serious anxiety that one day Dream will get fed up with the ingrates and the idea theft, and decide to vanish from the public eye. So please support him by 1) not being a jerk, 2) buying his stuff through legitimate means so he can take a family vacation or something, and pray his good nature persists.

11 Likes

I just dont know how calories can be doubled by a audio, maybe there is something im missing out, I hope she explains maybe there is a way who knows

5 Likes

At the core, calories are measurements of energy derived from nutrients. These types of audios are pure energy. I think it doubles the energy originally derived from nurtients by adding its own energy.

6 Likes