Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hi guys, i just bought a product called Raise my Iq from subtle energy website…Any one using it here kindly share your experience and how to use it in a best way?..

I have been using sapien brain videos for few weeks now and now added this yesterday
Thanks…

3 Likes

They seem to have a lot of stuff - health, spirituality etc. And 25% off for Memorial day… Did you have good experience with their Monoatomic Gold?

5 Likes

hello :) for me this is one of the best mandala (I used it together with heart mandalas). it balances, relaxes, clarifies the mind. Catalist used at work, very effective for my work, where a constant concentration of attention is needed

5 Likes

Thanks @Ugninis what other Subtle Energy mandalas have you used? Gold, Heart, and Catalyst?

1 Like

Quantum Immunity v.2, Rejuvenation, CBD, Oxygen, Pure White Light.
Eric really has a lot of great products. but as I wrote, it is advisable to choose a combination of 3-4 products, and use constantly. the effect is smooth, gradual and cumulative. constant mixing of products does not give a lasting result. I highly recommend paying attention to these products:

• Awaken the Mind
  • Pineal Awakening
  • Pineal Sleep Support
  • The Mystic
4 Likes

Hello again. as you already said, now the site gives a 25% discount on products.
perhaps this list of goals will help some decide on a purchase. This list is compiled by a member of the Eric’s community.
perhaps this will be a help to those who want to supplement the SM sessions with Eric’s products:

Learning/Studying/Memory
Digital Nootropic
NeuroEnergetics: Dopamine
Raise IQ
Catalyst
Silent Solfeggio: 417hz
Awaken The Mind
Earth Pulse
HeartWave: Heart-Brain Connection

General Healing (physical)
NeuroEnergetics: GABA
Nano Silver
C60
Virtual Oxygen Therapy
Digital CBD
Audio Rejuvenation
Elite Shungite
Increase Qi (in body)
Digital Detox
Vagus Nerve Balance
Silent Solfeggio: Nine
Adrenal Fatigue
HeartWave: Heart Coherence

Mental Wellness
Human Assemblage Point Alignment
Monatomic Gold
Vagus Nerve Balance
Digital Nootropic
NeuroEnergetics: Balance
Awaken The Mind
Raise IQ
Virtual Oxygen Therapy
Adrenal Fatigue

Confidence
NeuroEnergetics: Dopamine
Catalyst
Awaken The Mind

Energy & Focus
Strong Coffee
Catalyst
Digital Nootropic
Awaken The Mind
Raise IQ
Adrenal Fatigue

Motivation & Creativity
Neuro Energetics: Audio Dopamine
Catalyst
Awaken The Mind
Earth Pulse

Meditation
Awaken The Mind
Increase Qi (in body)
Monatomic Gold
Silent Solfeggio: “All Nine”
Metatron’s Cube
Aura Clearing
Pure White Light
Golden Proportion
Pineal Awakening
The Mystic
Earth Pulse
HeartWave: Heart of the Spirit

Anxiety/Stress Relief
Awaken The Mind
Increase Qi (in body)
Monatomic Gold
Vagus Nerve Balance
Silent Solfeggio: “All Nine”
Aura Clearing
Earth Pulse
Digital CBD
Digital Cannabis
HeartWave: Heart of Serenity

Pain Relief
Silent Solfeggio: 174hz
NeuroEnergetics: Audio Endorphins
Digital CBD
Digital Cannabis
Headache Relief (if headache pain)
Vagus Nerve Balance

Sleep Better
Silent Solfeggio: 528hz
Pineal Sleep Support
Awaken The Mind
Golden Proportion
Earth Pulse
Digital CBD
Digital Cannabis
Vagus Nerve Balance
Monatomic Gold

8 Likes

@Ugninis, Thank you very much for sharing all this information, it is very much appreciated. Could you share one or more links where these products are offered for sale and where we can buy them, And also have more detailed descriptions.

4 Likes

Subtle Energy Sceines: https://subtle.energy/products/

3 Likes

Is Catalyst something as Sapiens Glory dog tags, for achieving impossible goals in short time?

No, this is different. In general, I would not compare these products with anything else.

4 Likes

If it interests you I invite you to join a closed group S.E.S
Where people ask questions and get answers.

3 Likes

@Takyon The link has already been given. if you have questions, be sure to ask :) and you can always ask for help in the group on facebook :)

1 Like

Thank you, I would like to know more about catalyst hope so this group will give me my answers for achieving goals
I mean I have it but I don’t know anything

1 Like

Can you tell me how these tags worked for you ?! Are they powerful and effective ?! Thank you very much for all the answers and information already provided so far. @adm @Ugninis

3 Likes

Does it work if I set it as background and then turn off my mobile screen? Or it should be always opened?

2 Likes

I bought a Catalist, and used it for a long time at my work. It gives additional energy, a desire to do the job efficiently, gives arrogance and perseverance. But it drains by the end of the working day (there is a lot of energy in the body, but the body gets tired).

3 Likes

These mandalas contain great energy, they will help improve your health and develop great strength, thanks to them you can change yourself and your life.

3 Likes

Thanks I got ordinary mandala and strong one with whole package, I don’t know when I should use which one, I am afraid strong one would exhauste me

you can set them in the background and turn off the screen :)

3 Likes

each mandala acts differently. and each mandala acts differently. and each of them performs its function stated in the description (for me) :)

3 Likes