interested

6 Likes

Interested

1 Like

I’m very interested :dizzy:

2 Likes

Also interested.

4 Likes

This is the post I wrote almost 2.5 years ago. For a long time I have been using the mandalas of Erik Tomosn, through him was my way into the world of The Captain
I haven’t used products of other creators for a long time, as I don’t see the point in it - Captain’s products completely shut down the need to look around :)

But I have great respect for Eric, and I can recommend him to those who keep screaming that the Captain’s products don’t work for them
when in my region (on another forum) they were comparing the Captain’s and Erik’s products, one quite respectable person clearly stated the difference - Erik’s energy is more “harsh”, the Captain’s is completely natural and pure

for a long time my favorite Eric’s mandala was Monatomic Gold, a digitized version that gave tangible results

I wrote this almost a 2 y ago

and I had no idea I’d be back on this topic in a 2 years (by the way, this audio field is one of my top priorities)

have you been using Barry Carter’s liquid ormus?

It’s up to the Captain, but due to the financial stress before Christmas, some people are asking to slow down a bit, I’m planning to propose this project after the new year, this will connect what I wrote above. Exactly 2 y. Quite symbolic

I will create a group after the weekend :grin:

13 Likes

I have heard this name before. Wasn’t he the one using ormus on plants, fruits ?
Edited: Yes, here it is M-state Walnuts

5 Likes

I haven’t used it.
But I’ve heard him mentioned on other resources.
It seems to draw resources from the ocean,
to take inside.
I’ll look into it.

8 Likes

:tada: :beers:

6 Likes

Let me 加入 :grin:

4 Likes

this is a specialized project - a lot of people couldn’t stand the poison of past projects, and ran to the sales thread after getting a copy lol
I’ll think about the number of participants after the weekend, or I’ll ask one of my friends to do some recruiting :grin:

15 Likes

:spider: :scorpion: :snake: mysterious and beautiful animals

4 Likes

:spider: :scorpion: :snake: :bug: just normal Chinese Medicine.

5 Likes

Oh well, I was intrigued by this statement. I’m interested.

8 Likes

You’re gonna play 蛊 on people :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I’m interested…:arrow_double_up::relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

8 Likes

Very much Interested

6 Likes

I am interested, as well!

8 Likes

I’m interested.
I love the Mstates.
Especially Gold and Silver

10 Likes

wish I could be in the first line :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Put more poisons in it, maybe the last elements of the periodic table is the most poisonous. :laughing: