but these work together.

51 Likes

That’s still awesome. :smiley:

14 Likes

The title led me to believe Captain made an acid audio

37 Likes

Unreal cool :)

7 Likes

Indeed. Can you imagine what future looks like with these fields? So much goodness.

9 Likes

I can’t imagine what awaits us in a month with such a pace of creating cool fields :)

24 Likes

There’s been such an influx of amazing fields recently that I’m having to create a backlog list of audios to buy in the future lol…

14 Likes

Next field/Tag: Prepayed Credit Card :pray:

23 Likes

This replace all the m state audios from the album’s ?

2 Likes

There are two new Mstate Elements which are not available in the Album

Manganese
Zinc

4 Likes

Exactly :open_mouth:

I thought you had enough with the mosquitoes Captain? :smirk: :joy:

2 Likes

Is anyone feeling the BUZZ from this one yet? :partying_face: :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Giordano Bruno field :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh boy. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank youuu @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Thanks for requesting it. Feels great. Takes time off my stacks too.

5 Likes

I need to manifest my money so I can buy every field no sweat, get the money out the way so I focus more on spiritual growth n not have any needs, is the plan i think :money_mouth_face: :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Also, apparently there is no silver in the combo.
But it shouldn’t matter

2 Likes

Yes, with so many great fields we want to work on all areas at once. I’ve been thinking about it and I’ve been shifting over to getting my financial situation corrected followed by emotional and then mental(still part of the beginning) / spiritual

4 Likes

Considering how “sciency” the Captain is, pretty sure he picked those specific elements to bring about the alchemy he had in mind (and hence some elements are probably not there in the mix). So this one is not a random “kitchen sink” selection of elements but an intelligent design :sunglasses:

47 Likes