[ Closed ] The Alchemy of B & H

Alchemy and Ormus are intricately connected. Ormus is created through an alchemical process but more than that, ingesting Ormus causes the recipient to undergo an alchemical transformation.

This substance was known in ancient times. The priests and pharaohs of ancient Egypt used it to communicate with the spiritual worlds, the Levites carried it in the Ark of the Covenant, it is known as the manna that nourished wanderers in the desert, alchemists called it “the elixir of life” and "the philosopher’s stone. Many consider it the greatest discovery of alchemy. Knowing all the properties of ormus opens one to new levels of understanding of the world around one and one’s inner, divine nature. The use of ormus leads to the development of superpowers, growth of self-awareness, connection with the One Spirit, and health and beauty.

When gold (or any other noble metals or platinum group elements) is forced to break atomic bonds and become monoatomic, gold ceases to have metallic properties. This is no longer a metal, but something completely different with amazing properties. These monoatomic elements are now considered to be in a “high-spin state” and no longer act as particles, but as light. These atoms are now held together not by chemical bonds but by resonant wave activity. The electrons ride this wave in harmonic pairs, called Cooper pairs, as energy is transferred in the form of resonant vibrations from one high-energy nucleus to another high-energy nucleus without loss of energy, making this material superconductive, which means your body will be able to generate more energy from within. This leads to an increase in physical energy and activity, and also gives a calming effect. This is all theory and can be found on the forum as well.

Practitioners of alternative medicine prefer Atomic Ormus to conventional treatments because it is 100% natural. Ormus is said to be able to repair damaged DNA and cleanse the body of all toxins at the cellular level. It restores natural beauty, health, charisma, inner light, ect

The term alchemy is widely used in the scientific and philosophical fields, but it can also be applied to the mundane field of cosmetics. As a result, some consumers associate alchemy with all things magical and wonder what these products are actually made of. Alchemy is an art that produces transformative results. While its origins are shrouded in mystery, there is no doubt that this ancient discipline can influence our lives for good.

The design of the project has nothing in common with the Philosopher’s Stone and Alchemical Brothers projects, ect. It also has nothing to do with our latest projects.

a small analogy maybe can be traced only to the audio field: Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend

combination of Mstate elements (this is the base), which will be associated with certain parts of my only old projects [Poison Alchemy] (biological active poisons, which can be useful in cosmetic and health benefits (Scorpion, Spider, Bees, Royal Cobra, ect) + other plant and animal poisons and healing properties

[ this is a combination of only the parts necessary for this alchemy, and not entire projects ], amplification of individual components such as: Marine Phytoplankton, Superoxide Dismutase: perfect combination with Mstate elements + other natural elements that were used in projects, etc.

The Alchemy of Beauty & Health, mental wellbeing, powers, increase the effectiveness of learning and knowledge of this world, expansion of consciousness ect. Another approach

I don’t know yet what it will be - oil, elixir, or something else

(other parts and “ingredients” of the project will be provided later)

applications are also accepted in private

personal request is standard - a clear motivation for the need for this tool

the project will be private, too much poison :grin:

36 Likes

I might be interested, do you know when (roughly) it would be coming out?

2 Likes

feel great item

Also interested +1

8 Likes

I’m definitely interested :blush:

6 Likes

I definitely would like to learn more. I have used ormus and want to understand how this project will be best utilized.

8 Likes

Monatomic gold and ormus

I’m in

3 Likes

Interested, cool pic though

1 Like

i am interested!

4 Likes

interested

6 Likes

Interested

1 Like

I’m very interested :dizzy:

2 Likes

Also interested.

4 Likes

This is the post I wrote almost 2.5 years ago. For a long time I have been using the mandalas of Erik Tomosn, through him was my way into the world of The Captain
I haven’t used products of other creators for a long time, as I don’t see the point in it - Captain’s products completely shut down the need to look around :)

But I have great respect for Eric, and I can recommend him to those who keep screaming that the Captain’s products don’t work for them
when in my region (on another forum) they were comparing the Captain’s and Erik’s products, one quite respectable person clearly stated the difference - Erik’s energy is more “harsh”, the Captain’s is completely natural and pure

for a long time my favorite Eric’s mandala was Monatomic Gold, a digitized version that gave tangible results

I wrote this almost a 2 y ago

and I had no idea I’d be back on this topic in a 2 years (by the way, this audio field is one of my top priorities)

have you been using Barry Carter’s liquid ormus?

It’s up to the Captain, but due to the financial stress before Christmas, some people are asking to slow down a bit, I’m planning to propose this project after the new year, this will connect what I wrote above. Exactly 2 y. Quite symbolic

I will create a group after the weekend :grin:

13 Likes

I have heard this name before. Wasn’t he the one using ormus on plants, fruits ?
Edited: Yes, here it is M-state Walnuts

5 Likes

I haven’t used it.
But I’ve heard him mentioned on other resources.
It seems to draw resources from the ocean,
to take inside.
I’ll look into it.

8 Likes

:tada: :beers:

6 Likes

Let me 加入 :grin:

4 Likes

this is a specialized project - a lot of people couldn’t stand the poison of past projects, and ran to the sales thread after getting a copy lol
I’ll think about the number of participants after the weekend, or I’ll ask one of my friends to do some recruiting :grin:

15 Likes

:spider: :scorpion: :snake: mysterious and beautiful animals

4 Likes

:spider: :scorpion: :snake: :bug: just normal Chinese Medicine.

5 Likes