Discussion for other Creator Channels

Like I said…scrambled eggs. I mean correlation doesn’t equal causation and all, but feel like accidentally contracting entities from some obscure light language “channeler” is only the tip of the iceberg for this person who does so much reckless experimenting. They probably have a lot of supressed and tangled stuff that needs to be resolved.

3 Likes

the weather is beautiful today

4 Likes

It sure is! :smiley:

@Maoshan_Wanderer

yo man, sorry but think its the only place I can ask a question without making a new theard

did you ever heard about blue blood ?

What I mean is, and you know, we all have aura, like someones aura has the color blue, other green, whatever and then there seem to be people who have a blue aura coming from their blood, so, if you know anything about it, would be cool to hear ya thoughts on it, even if you think its utter bullshit, I’m cool with anything

2 Likes

Hey buddy, I have not heard of it, but I guess every myth, every fable has some truth to it. It would not be a surprise if the expression “blue blooded” had some significance to it…and things hidden behind that expression

2 Likes

You can also ask random questions here if you want. Just letting you know there is a general discussion thread where all kinds of questions can be asked as well.

4 Likes

Lmfao. Putting Atreides’ post in that thumb is one helluva confusing image lol

2 Likes

It proves you really can ask just about anything here ; )

1 Like

Yeah it’s starting to feel like one big family/enterprise star cruiser right now lol

3 Likes

update?

does he work?

Funny Tips:

Use Fields Storage Creator (Maitreya) with Strawberry N Creme field to your metal.

After it’s done. Smell the metal.

Amazing smell.

5 Likes

Bro, it’s probably just the SC field doing it
SC(strawberry cream)

Wait wot? Are you saying that the SC now smells like strawberries and cream just because and not because of the actual strawberry and cream field?

2 Likes

By SC I mean strawberry and cream, SnC I guess lol

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

How many times did you listen to the sinusitis from maitreya?

I actually tried his Androstenol and surprisingly saw incredible results (Morphic doctor) I got the extra powered version from his patreon. If anybody wants to test run it, let me know I’ll send to you.

2 Likes

Has maitreya ever worked for you? if so share your experience with me. Thanks

2 Likes