Discussion for other Creator Channels

Lol im ok thanks

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

What energy systems are you talking about?

Wha-

This is like a personal insult :rofl:

1 Like

I tested a number of subs in the past, including a few Quadible ones, and so far this was the one I found impressive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUnsRT7D4Po

4 Likes

Kleem for sure, spirituality zone has a audio protocol for that. Get the advanced file(I have it as well) trust me I’ve used the mantra in terms of chanting before & it’s always surprised me. Recently been listening to SZ kleem, not sure if that influenced this one cheek that I cut off on social media a while back (due to disrespect) to wholeheartedly profess her love for me yesterday(VODL may have also influenced this). It is what it is

5 Likes

U can test the regular one if uncertain before buying the advance one, I have enough experience with that mantra to tell u go ahead and just get the advanced lol

Thank you man, I’ll be chanting kleem soon! and I’m not keen on using other creators other than Sapien but thank you for your recommendation!

4 Likes

Oh yeah… check him out bro, I’ve been familiar with him since a very long time through his first channel(shiva Krishnan) he’s definitely authentic, I can tell he’s passionate about his creations for sure, and quite knowledgeable in spirituality. Spiritualityzone.com (not sure if I’m offending by putting this link here… not tryna promote) SZ and sapien is the only creators I trust simply because I can feel their passion.

6 Likes

Could u pls dm which ones to avoid

10 Likes

I recently started working with some of Spirituality Zone’s energy fields. They are quite strong and he is very knowledgeable and helpful. I recommend people check out his work.

13 Likes

3115 posts and I still don’t mess with anything other than Dream’s stuff. Wow lol.

Even that kid ‘SIGH’ that charges 1100 bucks for his Co-creator thing. Tested his Gaia field that was for free, had absolutely ZERO energy to it. I imagine the big fish field to be the same.

8 Likes

Does anyone feel the energy from this? Is this legit?

Read the description as well.

What do you feel, exactly?

Having a high energy output is really not everything also the quality of the programming matters

Well yeah, those things go hand in hand, don’t they?

I’ll mayhaps check this out later if I remember it. I’ll update you then. :sleeping: :point_left:

All right chef, I’ll run it under a microscope.

2 Likes

Any experience of this?

Do you really need a few plays, as it is written in some of your videos?

Programmed energy or morphic fields?