Discussion for other Creator Channels

4 Likes

The deep clearing one should be suffice. But if it’s not, listen to alien intercession and ask the aliens to dispel the effect of that video and normalize your brain and body.

1 Like

@anon728190 and everybody else :slight_smile:

Sigh Energy seems to be interesting. But it is also very new. How can wen know that it is safe to use?

How have you downloaded the audios from youtube into wav?

wow. looks like a storm went through here. well slayed.

The creator, as i read (as i am an inquisitive cat) really “respects” Dream’s work.
But she/he sure does like “funny” memes . like this one.

Funny some users from here also likes that

Someone got hands on the Moldavite tag? :joy: :thinking:

1 Like

discussion

Was the one that Dale Power created a 2hr long audio?

The sentence … As if … Is Dale back… My brain !$*&@
Too many choices not good. Aaaaargh,…i should rest now

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You assume it works well and they actually managed to create the same thing…

I don’t know, I won’t try, in just saying that may not be something you want to assume

2 Likes

no no. i thought they got hold of the original. clipped and posted

oo okies. i misunderstood

No…

1 Like

ok. thank you for the information.

1 Like

I don’t know what Mama Maitreya’s version of the audio does, but Dale’s Veil audio was not for the faint of heart :slight_smile:

The Veil is between the conscious and sub-conscious, between dimensions and timelines, between time and “no time”, etc. So, yeah, LOT of weird stuff happens with this field for the unprepared as veil, while it obscures, also protects. For someone like Dream who navigates timelines like I go between my kitchen and living room, there is a reason he did not make this one :slight_smile:

Again, what I am saying is about Dale’s field. If this new field is anything close to that, just be prepared :slight_smile:

Incidentally, I can’t find my Veil field from Dale anymore…wonder where it disappeared lol

15 Likes

Damn he’s a time gangsta.

4 Likes

:point_up::point_up:

Maybe it’s in the darkest timeline

9 Likes

Exactly

I actually want to follow reviews on that one if its any near that strong i can foresee the whining of users lol

6 Likes

Got that audio from a guy last year who knows the person that ordered it as custom… but the yt version is not same as the two hours version tho

1 Like

IMG_20210426_213114

I think this is what was meant in terms of the seventh dimension or the dimensions in general …maybeeEe

1 Like

I don’t see anything regarding dimensions here, chef.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes