Discussion for other Creator Channels

Out of curiosity, what makes you say that he is so drastically unbalanced in his energies?

sapien’s fields are programmed on the audio.

1 Like

That is just my opinion of his energy as read through his audio linked. A lot of repressed emotions, and programming to just hammer things, push abrasively, which I don’t really see as natural or beneficial to integrating into one’s energy body. The energy would indicate that the person is on the verge of deep depression and ungroundedness, again just my reading of it. Of course, like with all opinions, there is always a degree of subjectivity.

When listening to energy audios, I look for two things. Preferably neutral personal energy signature, like Sapien - pure information and intended information and no fillers, intentional or not. Or, an element of joy, which again may/may not be beneficial but does not cause major problems. For example, Quadible does something she calls “love”, which the puritan in me does not really care for, but I don’t really sense any deep damage from it. Rest, I am personally not very comfortable - why would I want someone’s baggage to flow through my energy system, right? That does not mean their products are not useful for anyone, just not something I would use. There is use for everything, the question though is, at what cost?

32 Likes

Maoshan, you are a wise man with a great deal of practice. And you know what you’re doing, you see all the subtleties, the nuances of energy products. You can “taste” them.
Most people don’t have these abilities because they are not delicacies on the dinner table. :))

@AkiraTheWild’s post needs to be fixed on the forum. In my circle, I constantly encourage people not to experiment, and not to mix Sapien fields with other authors

But human greed… I’ve heard that some people have 5-6 creator authors on their playlists. They do not connect (do not even think about) the possible negative consequences for their systems in the future
I think this is a very domestic view of working on yourself, and related most likely to a desire to get everything at once. Many people don’t even know what these energies are, and succumb to the promotional descriptions on YouTube… You talked about this as well…

Becoming a super-Sayan is not just about listening to some creator’s audio on YouTube. It’s a nice disciplined work for 22 weeks :)

How can results be tracked effectively in this way? Also, I know that some people have gotten sick from such cocktails.
I’m glad that many who analyze in depth and detail every concept of any Sapien field understand - certain combinations of his fields cover everything that other creators promise.
But if one has a desire to use other creators, the principle of not mixing products is valid for most. I think that’s how one can objectively evaluate the results

17 Likes

Great thread, I listen to Sapien almost exclusively outside of one teeth straitening audio by

I wanted to buy some pendants but Sapiens store is currently closed. Is there anywhere you would recommend for energy pendants or is there a thread somewhere im not seeing? Thanks

Another thing that also matters is one’s current level of energetic cultivation and also its nature.

In China, a few years ago, there was a Qigong system named Falun Gong, which claimed to represent the original teachings of Buddha. This eventually got banned by the communist government of China, partly because of its cultish behavior, and partly because of the effect it had on people. Initially, people began experiencing miraculous healings, and the movement took off big time. And then came the backlash. There was cases of people having psychotic episodes, schizophrenia, terminal cancers, kidney failures, etc.

When experienced Qigong masters began to critically evaluate the energetics behind this form, they found that the system involved installing a semi-sentient structure (Falun wheel) in one’s lower Dantien which revolved in a certain pattern. For people with little to no energetic development, this seemed okay, at least initially. And for people who had cultivated to an extent, had a developed Dantien, had established orbits, active meridians etc., this Falun did not fit their energy system at all, as it was doing something drastically different and wrecked their energy system leading them down a path of no recovery. Interestingly, the founder of this cult was once a student of my Daoist teacher Wang Liping, and I am not sure what really made him go bonkers! :scream: Now he is in hiding, cashing on his persecution martyrdom.

Another such Qigong system is Xiang Gong, a form which had (has?) a cult following in China, famously known as Fragrance Chikung due to people smelling flowers when practicing this form. The Grandmaster of this form instructed people not to mix it with anything else, including simple things like mindful breathing. Some folks had excellent results with it, while others got into major troubles leading to psychotic episodes, energetic collapse, adrenal fatigue, etc. This system essentially does not cultivate Chi, but uses available Chi to heal. In beginners, there is not much Chi, so the level of drainage is also low. But in intermediate to advanced practitioners of any spiritual disciple who have a reservoir of Chi, this system forced excessive drainage of Chi for physical healing causing imbalance and illness.

This system also heavily emphasized on a set of “rules” tied to good and bad Karma and the energetics of this belief system held by its creator-teacher were deeply embedded in this energetic implant called Falun wheel that developed in those who practiced this form. Not confirming to this set of “rules” caused problems in two ways. One, the practitioners were overcome with extreme guilt. Two, the wheel’s energetics did not take kindly to transgressions. Taoism, in its pure form, cares not much for the Buddhist concept of Karma, which in turn came from the Vedic philosophers, but developed as a central theme in Buddhism. The Dao simply is about harmonizing and balancing energies and interaction between energies so that the outcomes are also balanced and beneficial (sort of like making all Karma good). The emphasis is not on morality, but on practice to a large extent. So this concept of stringent, energetically imposed set of rules (which reflect the attitude of its creator/teacher), alien to the Dao, carried forth in his energetic signature, causing many a problem to practitioners of the Qigong form.

The point is - energetic systems are complex and involved. Unless one is exactly sure of what different components of different systems are doing, experimenting without caution can cause long term damage to health and well-being.

40 Likes

I see Mao , i press like . :speech_balloon: :heart: :computer_mouse:

16 Likes

i had no idea qigong could be so dangerous :sweat:
if it’s not a stretch are there online teachers or any other sources of practices that you would recommend? cause many of us have to rely on those :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I quite like Spring Forest Qigong, simple and effective, you can learn online using their digital course.

Or, my favorite and easy to learn form is Pangu Shengong. They do a lot of online courses. This is a non-traditional form, but very effective.

Both these are great for physical healing.

Flying Phoenix is another well-regarded form that “can” be learned via DVDs. This is a more complex system for the spiritually serious cultivator. But not easy given its complexity, in the absence of a live teacher.

And then we have the mother of all! Zhan Zhuang!

Eight strands of Brocade is another time-tested holistic form…

And we have the popular statement - “Taiji is the best form of Qigong” :laughing:

Qigong forms are not all the same. Some are Medical Qigong forms, meant for physical healing. Some others are for more spiritual purposes, opening psychic centers etc. So, once we identify our goal, we can then pick the right practice.

25 Likes

Thank you for writing this up - bookmarked!
I contacted someone a while ago in my area for some qigong sessions, the place was closed for months because of cpvid so I couldn’t go.

It’s really good to have this information beforehand.

7 Likes

@Bronyraur :warning: :eye: :hearts: :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

No worries :raised_back_of_hand: Maoshan will teach us in person someday (insert Maoshan laughing meaningfully inside his beard).

:pray:

Same here. Found the only course that seemed “decent” in my city and then poof, Covid…

Edit: @AkiraTheWild :heart: My radar is open, rest assured :))

9 Likes

i’ve been doing mostly practices from yoqi channel, but now that you mention it she uses both aroma qigong and often mentions directing chi for healing, if i’m being honest i’m a lil confused since she developed her own style, but i suppose i can move on to new stuff, better safe than sorry :no_mouth: and a big thank you! it is much appreciated :innocent:

3 Likes

Let us not forget this on our own channel!!

22 Likes

How is MEF’s teeth field working out for you?

1 Like

I’ve got some questions for you that are outside the scope of this thread. Would it be okay if I PM you? thanks.

It works with automated workout audios, but I’m not sure about other fields. The Full Body Negentropic Coherence does not seem to work well with it.

It works very well, I have only used it a hand full of.times as there is only so.many fields I can tolerate per day for.now.

My bite was extremely far off and I would say it’s about 95% correct now. Also this may be in my head but my teeth look whiter to me.

2 Likes

It could also be due in part to some karma-related issues I think. Shiva’s audios heavily operate on karmic systems, meaning that karmic exchanges take place between shiva and his listeners. It’s explained a bit here in his karma clearing video

5 Likes

So you guys don’t recommend listen to SZ ? Even the healing audios like “heal all” or “nervous system”, they can harm as well ??