Discussion for other Creator Channels

For the record, I hold Maoshan to very high regard, and deeply trust his judgement. However, I honestly think that if one relies on an external source for all the answers, true spiritual growth and learning may be hard to attain if that’s what you’re seeking

15 Likes

a.k.a Superhuman Genius

3 Likes

:100:

7 Likes

Just want to clarify…

• My opinions, as others, are subjective. Take it or leave it.
  • Inspector seemed to have a genuine query, and I answered, as he was not trying to create drama, or promote/criticize someone else.
  • I do not want to comment on this or that creator, especially when folks are already of a certain bent of mind - pro or against - so it is going to be a lot of shit throwing as was the case with the guy above who wrote a long rant. There have been many creators who reached out to me and written to me as well - I just want to stay away from all of that lol…

So, I am not going to comment on this thread or any other creators. This is not personal for me - it is just an art (or science) - but clearly, some other folks are heavily invested in other creators, positively or negatively. I want to stay away from such flame wars (why does creator x, y, z add stuff to his audios? Jeez, go ask the creator, I am not their gatekeeper)!

When there’s Sapien, why worry, just use his splendid creations :partying_face:

25 Likes

in case you didn’t understand it, the question was rather if you have taken that into account when judging him, the other thing was an experience to contribute to the discussion. I’m not invested in him in any way, I tried some of his work and before using for a long time, I have to make sure he is safe and professional enough (and no, just asking him sometimes may not be enough), so yeah we have to think about why does it this like this, etc, so no I was not asking whether the laws of his country or youtube allow his work, as your second second • seemed to indicate. So maybe just asking and bringing something “not seeming positive for someone” is not necessarily fighting against him, is it ?
Peace :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Captain can do it

2 Likes

Wasn’t so sure either when i saw it but actually i like that one, my focus and perception changes a bit when i use that in a similar way like after a meditationsession.
(a more coherent steady neutrality instead flashy astralbliss)

I think people take things a bit too literal when it comes to things like nzt or cph4…it says “like effect”

If someone really wants to test a creator how good his stuff really is i recommend to test things on the physical level - that’s where most energycreators fail for a good reason.
(or it just takes much longer than usual with sapiens and there is of course always a component of subjectivity aswell)

3 Likes

Yo guys whats up!!!
i gonna ask u about morpheus fields chaneel
anyone tried him?
are his fields effective?
is he better than maitreya ?!

2 Likes

I have my personal opinions on these newer channels, but I think it’s wiser to reserve those for private evaluation, but not for public discussion, to avoid drama.

I can only say that for channels I know so far, each have respective different mechanisms to their own. So each individual may have vastly different responses to one same creator. In the end, opinions are personal and not universal.

2 Likes

well, it’s always better to have some information than nothing. It’s better when we have experiences here from many, so we can evaluate that and think why was what and then determine whether it’s good to use it or not. So while opinions are fundamentally subjective, they still have a value. When for example, hundreds of people were reporting very bad results from Mind Power subliminals and that kind of thing happened only using her subs (later it was a bit similar with some other creators, but not to this extent), then the common sense says something is wrong. So anecdotal data do have their value and it’s wrong to discard it as it meant totally nothing.

2 Likes

Yes I also saw this comment in youtube comment section in his channel.

1 Like

Hi,
Partially, I already answered that, just scroll up a bit.
Effective? Cannot answer surely, but I’m sure they do something, it’s safe to say they work. He is most probably not anyone of format of SapienMedicine, but seems good at making fields, even tho some things may be questionable.
Speaking of his fields, you have for example Spa day field, it works immediately and greatly.
And better than Maitreya? From my experiences, the results are far more felt. I got little to no results from Maitreya and lots of people have a similar experience, from what I have seen, pretty much majority of people in communities like this, actively using fields, they didn’t get effective results from Maitreya.

1 Like

An important lesson I’ve remembered: Feel != Effective. Usually if you feel the energy, it just means it’s less compatible with you and/or more forceful with integration

5 Likes

No, I meant feeling results as getting the results, so for example somebody would want to improve their mental abilities and would notice them, know what I mean? And also, you can “feel” them when you overuse them and get tired. If there is basically nothing hidden in the track, there is nothing to get tired from when we oversimplify the topic. (Not implying there is nothing in Maitreya’s fields, but I guess you get my point)

1 Like

It’s unfortunate if some don’t get results from Maitreya’s fields. I’ve experienced some really good results with many of them.

7 Likes

any energy sensitive person mind sharing with us if sigh energy is legit or not? and i mean legit in the way that, is there an actual some sort of energy programming, intention, morphic field, anything…

I can’t deny that the guy has some interesting ‘videos’, so i want to know for once if it’s really worth it or if im just wasting my time

2 Likes

Yes it contains energetic programming.

1 Like

I mean mao would of. But i guess people dont like opinions.

1 Like

Yeahhh I was just about to try the NoFap field and then saw that woke garbage. Wokeness is cancer!

5 Likes

Here’s the thing with Maitreya. Her fields for me are either VERY good or don’t work at all. Universal Clearing for example is a masterpiece. While other ones simply don’t do much. Most do work very well for me.

7 Likes