Discussion for other Creator Channels

:heart::heart::heart:Other than the digestive field of his I hadn’t really listened to any of the other physical fields with any regularity.

I will say that I feel the energy very strongly from his spiritually oriented fields, and I love the mantra series fields like the hanuman chalisa

I wish you the best health journey :star2:

2 Likes

That’s the thing. I agree with this. Most people don’t make effective subs. Those ones on youtube are (mostly) ineffective. But being ineffective also means that they don’t do harm anyway. It’s just a waste of time.

What’s concerning are those effective but harmful ones. But those are rarely found anyway.

1 Like

Do Programmed Intention mandalas work even on screen off phone

1 Like

I’m not sure, I think so. I currently have XS love attraction as my Lock Screen, and sapien’s BoLove as my home page

2 Likes

I have luck XS mandala now and I am planning to use it as screen off and Sapien Medicine one as main one background cause I don’t want to risk
I would like to know for PI mandala and screen off

Any other experience guys
Do you feel it even as screen off

1 Like

im done with Sapien Medicine and morphic fields

me and the homies listen to this now

12 Likes

bro the cow one does wonders too. Really helps with muscle gain

6 Likes

Oh that’s cool. I’ve found myself listening to Captains Essence Of Mantras field a lot recently strangely enough. I really like that field. The only Mantra I had tried before was Om Namah Shivaya, I believe it was Sammy who mentioned it before but I never kept up with doing it (my scattered head loves to jump from one thing to the next). Mantras are definitely something I would like to learn more about though in the future when my mind is far less scattered and more calm :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll definitely add the digestive field in to my main stack and I think I will try out the Respiratory field also, hopefully they will be of some help :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: Thanks Jen :blush:

2 Likes

Coincidentally when chanting mantras the mind stops being scattered and we end up feeling super calm :slight_smile:

Your comment reminds me of

“Meditate at least 15 minutes every day, if you are super busy meditate 1 hour”

6 Likes

Ya I did feel really calm while chanting Om Namah Shivaya, but I maybe only kept it up for 2 weeks tops until some other issue took precedence and my thoughts would be to focus and heal that now. The way that I have thought about Mantras (I could be wrong) was that it would be respectful to learn about them more first before just diving in and using them. I admittedly don’t know too much about the full background of Mantras but when there are some things which have been used powerfully for thousands and thousands of years I feel it would be nice to show the respect it deserves first by learning more about it rather than just jumping in and seeming like you’re freestylin a rap in a language that you don’t understand if that makes sense.
It’s trying to find the time to learn about everything really, fields included still after 8 months of using them, that I have a hard time trying to find. I’m lucky I can even just have an hour to myself everyday for my meditation.
When my daughter is a small bit older and less hyperactive then I will look forward to our meditations together, at the moment I can manage to get her to do maybe a minute or two tops and then it’s…come on daddy let’s go play :joy: All in good time for both of us it seems lol.

3 Likes

Does PI allow for us playing 2 or 3 his XS same audios in same time simultaneously in order to produce stronger effects?
Is that okay according to him

1 Like

Heart Sutra, zen monastery
When they combine their sound… wow, instant goosebumps…
Anyone else?! :pray:t2::innocent::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

These kind of things are popular in subliminal scene. I had no clue how it’s all about fatasy.

1 Like

Happy 2-year anniversary of this thread!

uh…why does this still exist lol

6 Likes

only a wise man from the old wildlands can tell you that buddy

2 Likes

I do it all the time. I combine his xs manifestation booster with just about everything and get really fast and noticeable results from it.

4 Likes

Can you explain more?

Anyone know if I can download Divine White Light’s videos to MP3?

2 Likes

They have a patreon

2 Likes

All their posts just link to YouTube videos. I’d like to close YouTube to save memory if possible

1 Like