Discussion for other Creator Channels

I just love the sound of this

2 Likes

Also this guy has been popping up on my feed lately and he’s very good he makes a lot of sense, this video I listened to and he has great points about positive and negative thoughts

1 Like

Has anyone tried celestial subliminals? it has one of the strongest muscle growth subliminal I have ever tried but I also kept hearing about how some people have had bad experiences with them and I myself felt like something came into my room but i wasn’t sure If I was just imagining it.

I am checking this channel , seems interesting

1 Like

What does PI (programmed intention - i think?) claims about kundalini or about fields/subliminals related to it?
I’m just curious since I always want to know more about Energy, Yoga AND these tools that can help us (fields, subs, etc.).
I have not used PI YET.
Now that you asked/mentioned, I’m also curious if Maoshan (still) endorses that channel/creator.

1 Like

And the glossary…

Yes shakti (kundalini) is pure power, it enhances what is inside you and if one has a lot of “dirt” this will show up. It’s your responsibility to keep that clean.

If you don’t practice obviously yes. If one wants to handle higher energies one needs more mindfulness.

Fighting a 75 feet tall snake?

I mean an astral parasite can transform into a giant snake and look scary…not gonna claim i have all the answer and know it but that would be my guess.

As always, fix your aura, cut the toxic cords and build some strenght then you don’t have to worry about such things.

5 Likes

I could smell eggs while playing the video.

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

@PatronSaintBiceps @anon46361632 Brothers, now we know where to get eggs, if we need them! :joy:

4 Likes

Cheat c🥚des man!

1 Like

This one kicked in instantly.

I was feeling really bad because of a bad night of sleep and this fixed it.

4 Likes

What are peoples opinion on George Huttons subliminals? I bought several of them, some are really, really complex subliminals it seems and I subscribe to his ideas in the documents as well. (The alpha mentality and more)

Are subliminals alone effective? have people here had great experiences with them/george hutton?

Another one that seemed to have extremely good reviews is Ulas - but damn, his fields feels really “sloppily” done and only like 2-4 minutes long and still everyone is claiming extremely good results.

2 Likes

The subs on yt that I have used and are credited to him worked for me.

Some say yes, some say no. For me they do if well produced, but I prefer to make my own at this point. safer/more effective (ofc there are few exceptions)

Never tried his videos bc I´ve felt the same about it. Looks to me like good intentions but not necessarily good produced.
The length alone doesn´t say anything about how effective it is though.

Oh i would never bother making my own subs, if people think it’s just to put a bunch of affirmations in, they couldn’t be more wrong. It’s extremely complicated to make subliminals that work really well.

So far i’m very impressed at the subs i bought from Huttons, unfortunately it’s not much of spiritual subliminals or vibration rising, but for general life, jesus. I have never had any sub work as fast and well as his frame ones, authority, dominance and alpha subs.

He has like 3-5 long sub for each category in different brainwave states to listen to at different times of the day etc. Then he has this mix, that mixes all the categories together, like the alpha one has 4-5 different categories, so they get supercharged, so if you need an instant extremely powerful boost for a meeting or whatever, you can listen to that, then the others for the long term integration.

I really like that.

1 Like

I’ve used his subs for a while, I find them to be very very effective!

Which ones are your favorite? I mostly use the mastermix to be honest, on those that they exist, and those alone are really powerful

Can we send a subliminal through/with the help of “Be the healer/heal those around you” to a family member or a friend who either doesn’t know english or is not into fields or subliminal or yoga or anything spiritual, But that person agrees to our help?

Can this be done or “heal those around you” can be used either by itself or at the most with another (Captain’s?) field, but Not with subliminals?

My brother doesn’t believe in fields nor does want to try, yet he gave me the ok to use any means necessary to protect him (well, he probably thinks it’s all in my head anyway :sweat_smile:), while my mother doesn’t know English, otherwise there would be no need for this.

I’m thinking of using some audios/subliminals, yet I just read/researched today about DrVirtual7 - Btw, what is your view on him and how many of you have tried his subs?
I read through the search function some reviews/opinions, only positive so far (?).

Now, I don’t want to sound like a fanboy, but I think Sapien/Captain has No Equal, still, others have good and unique content.

1 Like

to each their own. feel free to try his miracle generator and magic luck on yt if you haven´t already. Work very well

I can guarantee you BN is the real deal, his stuff is incredible, very powerful. Especially the DHT/Masteron stuff.

Newest Update: DrVirtual7 is one of the few creators whose work I use besides Captain.
Captain is number 1,yet there are a few other creators with very good content.

Edit: I made up my mind and I will continue to listen to that subliminal; thank you guys (those who took your time and talked with me) :pray:, I will not tag you.

Well, I will try this, hoping someone will answer, here or privately; I tried a few of DrVirtual7 subliminals and I felt on a range from Good to Amazing, so based on that I would say all is good, but then I tried this one

And I felt like some of the strangest feelings/sensations in my Energy Body/Aura that I have ever felt (actually, similar type of sensations, like when I listened to Alien Intercession made by Captain - well, I think that one gave me even more intense feelings, yet not understanding and out of fear, I quit listening back then; perhaps some positive/good Aliens were trying to help me);
And I actually started feeling sick; even though I was scared, I listened a second time, this time with smaller scale reactions (I tried even listening to Sword of St Michael on another device and some of the ugly sensations diminished significantly); I felt All kind of sensations, including like something being removed from my body, something being attached and even moving on my body, strange, strange things…

Now, supposedly this happens if you have ET implants, energetically or otherwise.

What is your view?
Please answer if you can help me, with experience or feedback, here or by messaging me.

Thank You.

2 Likes