Discussion for other Creator Channels

Newest Update: DrVirtual7 is one of the few creators whose work I use besides Captain.
Captain is number 1,yet there are a few other creators with very good content.

Edit: I made up my mind and I will continue to listen to that subliminal; thank you guys (those who took your time and talked with me) :pray:, I will not tag you.

Well, I will try this, hoping someone will answer, here or privately; I tried a few of DrVirtual7 subliminals and I felt on a range from Good to Amazing, so based on that I would say all is good, but then I tried this one

And I felt like some of the strangest feelings/sensations in my Energy Body/Aura that I have ever felt (actually, similar type of sensations, like when I listened to Alien Intercession made by Captain - well, I think that one gave me even more intense feelings, yet not understanding and out of fear, I quit listening back then; perhaps some positive/good Aliens were trying to help me);
And I actually started feeling sick; even though I was scared, I listened a second time, this time with smaller scale reactions (I tried even listening to Sword of St Michael on another device and some of the ugly sensations diminished significantly); I felt All kind of sensations, including like something being removed from my body, something being attached and even moving on my body, strange, strange things…

Now, supposedly this happens if you have ET implants, energetically or otherwise.

What is your view?
Please answer if you can help me, with experience or feedback, here or by messaging me.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Who’s BN?

Binaural nutrition

1 Like

Can anyone that is energy sensitive check this one?

Felt it physically (extremelly weird for me) but I could have been sitting in a bad posture (and have bad circulation, instead of hyperventilation like symptoms).

I have heard of intention repeater software. It just repeats your intention maybe millions of times. How is it linked to energy?

1 Like

I think the creator can answer that better. He has a forum and there was a discussion here too.

It is powered by a servitor that is a black hole (if you can make sense of that, my hat’s off to you). So yeah, the creator knows his work.

I don’t feel nothing bad coming from it (and most energy sensitive people like it), and think of it as sort of a radionic device. Hence, I’d rather use it than “morphic fields” by other creators besides Dream.

But I haven’t had like spectacular results from it. So I was curious about this one audio.

2 Likes

Servitor is a black hole or something you create in the thoughform to do your work ?

1 Like

The servitor is the black hole, or powered by it. You don’t need to create anything. The point of the servitor is that it is intelligent. So when you input an intention in the repeater, the servitor will most likely know what you mean and the intention will manifest in a reasonable manner.

So there is no misunderstanding with words and you keep getting stuff you don’t want. For example I’m sure the repeater works in any language, and with any way you choose to make your intention (like some people use affirmations, some people input commands. In the video I sent, they just describe what they want).

Spirituality zone really legit? I don’t trust him/his audios for some reason, just gut feeling. I trust dr virtual7 100% though

Me neither

So anyone experienced know why Ulas and Chumpys subliminals (very similar style) work so well and like immediately? They are all those exaggerated “You have always had 50000 testosterone and optimal DHT and E2 and a huge cock” subliminals plus some pheromones etc. 2-4 minute long, for some reason they do work and hit hard and fast, but feels sloppy/dirty. Its not like the work of Sapien, even if his results arent immediate on some (some are though) , they feel so much cleaner

1 Like

I believe they’re well intentioned and I’ve never had a problem listening to them if that helps

I never had a problem either but I’m not certain I feel much of an effect other than heavy placebo, very different from Sapien, also weirdly monetized with “1000x stronger” on most of the paid fields. It just raises a ton of red flags in my gut

Well then you know what’s right for you, sounds good

I don’t, was mainly looking if others had strong real results on consistent basis, or if others also felt that it’s a bit off.

As far as I know he doesnt say that

Maybe 400% more intense or something like that for people who want something stronger

Also I think he claims to donate 100% to charity which is noble

1 Like

Claiming is one thing, showing proof is another. I would never make such a statement unless I had proof to show it right away, that raises even more red flags to be honest. “Look at me, i’m a really good guy”

One of his most popular one is 1000x, there are several others too

" POTENT Sexual Attraction - Om Kroom Lingaya Om Mantra Energised 108x This file is part of the mantra energy series. The vibrations of this powerful mantra combines the energies of the spiritual, physical and sexual, creating a powerful sexual force that flows through your mind, body and being, establishing an explosive attraction force. Visit https://spiritualityzone.com/potent-s… for a full explanation, and to download the MP3. An advanced version is available in the store 1000% the energy of the free version."

Yeah… hmm, my intuition tells me this is too shady. If he shows proof of 100% charity donations, i will change my mind in a heartbeat.

You don’t need to necessarily pay him directly on his website. He has also stated that you can directly pay the amount (equivalent to the price of the advanced version you want) to a charity site which he had once mentioned in the community post and then e-mail him the receipt of the donation and get the advanced version of the file.

The charity site is of a NGO based in India, and here’s the link of their website: https://wishesandblessings.net/

1 Like

That makes it feel more legit. I’d still like a proof of his donation to charity - anyone who makes such a claim should always be ready to provide proof of that too. There has been an immense amount of “Look at me, i’m pure and my heart only wishes everyone well, I want nothing for myself and I give everything to charity”-claims from various famous and non famous people in order to generate a larger audience and income. Which then later on, has proven to be false and scam. Latest famous one was the hilarious Depp vs Amber Heard trial case, which most are aware of.

It’s not rude to ask for proof, so there would be no need to feel offended if one asked it from him, it would rather strengthen his reputation since it would be very easy to provide that proof if it was true.

I’m going to email him and ask him for proof of it

1 Like

Sure man, go ahead and do tell us if you get the proof😉