Discussion for other Creator Channels

Are they not on youtube, I tried searching, some channel came up but they don’t have the Complete Healing…

I think similarly, Sapien is homemade food, regular, reliable, guaranteed to be nutritious and healthy, on the other hand, the rest are like eating at a restaurant or street food, aometimes we indulge…

3 Likes

Yeah, Divine Tools - Complete Health, it is an Amazing Creation, I’ve tried it myself, but I still need to incorporate it into my daily schedule.

I’ve felt Really Fresh (like Healthy, feeling Good, whole body) while listening and after listening to it, Great Stuff.

Thank You, @Seamie for recommending them. :pray:

2 Likes

yeah apparently their aura cleanser is amazing too. I spoke to someone on reddit and he said apparently it had a very apparent change on his life.

3 Likes

Here:

When I listen to other creators I always listen alongside the Mass Meditation field, asking it/its assistants to protect me.

There are other ways to protect oneself. I’m just commenting.

5 Likes

I usually listen to the Higher self audio from Dreamseeds and ask my higher self, I quite often get a response, I have primed my body for that, if there is a twitch or sensation in the left side of my body, mostly my left eyebrow/eye region or my left hand fingers, it’s a NO, the right is YES…

Where do I find the mass meditation audio, tho? The link or patreon on yt doesn’t work, I have the mandala artwork…

2 Likes

-Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 🌍

-Mass Meditations 2.0 Testimonials 🌍

I don’t know in which of these threads it explains how to use.

But you click on next, play 2nd or 3rd item on the playlist, turn audio on (volume is muted for me always, for some reason) and there you go.

My higher self may be my worst enemy xD. My body rejects that field, like higher being experince…plus I get no signals so.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s working only on pc or with desktop mode.

2 Likes

Indeed it doesn’t show the other recordings in most mobile browsers it seems. I always use on laptop, since my phone browser kinda sucks xD…but I’m keeping it as I have stuff saved there.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was like this for me initially too, it took me lot of conscious effort, I tried mediating with the audio, a few other visualisation techniques and finally what worked for me was I started scripting in a notebook, how I want my future to be while listening to the audio, such as where I want to see myself, with whom, doing what etc etc, then I felt strong resistance to some ideas and new ideas started flowing and some ideas were improvised and then I knew I established a connection… so after repeated listens, I asked him to give signals to my body before taking decisions and now I am at a stage where if something bad is about to happen in 2-3 days, I receive strong twitches in my left eye region, almost like somebody is vibrating it with a tuning fork, lol… because I don’t have any servitors from Dream, I rely on him…

2 Likes

I am gonna try it on chrome desktop mode on pc, most of the websites work for me that way…

Edit: It works thank you guys :v::innocent:

2 Likes

Is this creator trustworthy? Because this is exactly what i need

1 Like

100%

I’d like to join in the synchronicity!
I have used their creation in the past when I have to get vax-jab as it was work mandatory, ofc, it was suck! Other than Sapien Medicine and SpiritualityZone, the healing tools arsenal I used that worked are from “ARCTURIAN SOUND AND ENERGY HEALING”

I would like to vouch that they are legit

2 Likes

As far i know is the quality of the arturian field is the same quality as Sapien med field legit as fuck :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Both together beat maitreya,morphic doctor and those who pretend to do morphic field

why do you call maitreya a fake creator? i’m curious.

5 Likes

Ma bad ,bad english writter,

I sometimes use maitreya and Morphic doctors stuff but right now

I sticking only with arturian and Sapien Med and some especefic subliminals that help me change my facial and my mind set

1 Like

is this creator reliable?

Xenoverse

1 Like

i felt something really powerful from this one

This count as ah luck and protection field ,i also use his omnipottent one

1 Like