Discussion for other Creator Channels

4dd4d7d194671541de6454f73b46dd61

I will not stick here for much longer lest I forget where I belong. However, study this chapter.

You are in the realm of morphic fields and psychic energy works … closer to the source of light than its faded after images … why pull yourself so far back in progress and try to study the world through the lens of the hapless souls still stuck in the mundane?

Are the weaver’s gifts not enough proof for you? What more do you need to let go and fall up to the skies?

1 Like

how is not feeling fearful to other people’s expectations a bad thing?

also, why do you think he has ill intentions? do you know him?

As far as i know FK subs works with Binaural Nutrition too.

This creator has something similar too, just looked him up.

1 Like

Maybe he is good. I mean not putting anything potentially harmful in his audios, but I don’t see enough reviews.

Interesting, but i didn’t see any indication of that. BN seems like a serious man. His products are quite serious and not something a teenager would do. But even though he claims that some of his products have morphic fields, I think it’s energetic programming. I think most producers seem to confuse morphic fields with energetic programming.

2 Likes

There was one such audio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMo4tKvTCho

1 Like

what’s your take on fk subs? i’m no expert and i’ve only got awareness of his existence through this forum, but some people making big claims against him makes me wonder.

many people also attack other creators, probably all creators were attacked but dream on this forum.

I personally don’t use creators whose products are ambiguous, and I especially prefer those with an active community where people share their experiences.

1 Like

Yess.
This creator is where I’ve first heard of morphic fields, and… the effects were a major turning point. Haven’t used it much lately due to trying to ‘be careful/good’, but the descriptions continue to fascinate and tempt me.
Subliminal ± morphic fields ± witchcraft (rarely)

A couple of examples.

For the most interesting ones it states that witchcraft is used. Most don’t use witchcraft (?). You’re gonna have to read descriptions.

No witchcraft:

1 Like

you guys made me feel scared, i think i’m going to stick to sapien for a while from now lol

3 Likes

Well give it a looksie whenever I can!

1 Like

:heart:

This day is very vibrant here :slightly_smiling_face:
What others think about Flicknova https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bHEBWIEpYq46A0Hnj9hyg ? Anybody uses them?

Also often attraction subs work fast simply because they bundle Sapien’s Androstenol without permission, some are honest about it, some have own Androstenol programming. It determines speed of onset and aggression from a sub.

1 Like

Why don’t I feel that Sapien’s files are working for me? I first discovered it a few years ago and love it the most, but I honestly haven’t seen the results I expected. Next on the list are SZ and Maitreya. Sometimes I feel subliminals work better in combination with energies.
Now I just try something random and stick with it for a while.

What is the best file to protect when I try this, to keep it safe and secure?

Recently this caught my attention. What do we think of them? Are they safe?

A Corpse is Talking | Makima V3 (Morphic Field)

Experience Magical Dreamlike Reality [Morphic Field]

First one is Vesteria, just discussed above, you can join his Discord, see what’s is going on there now (no idea) and judge on your own.

Second one is from creator that seem to be very open and responsive, some other forum members reported positive experience with his fields and interactions with Tobisteles.

Personally I recommend Tobisteles myself to others.

Best public protection from Sapien Medicine should be Shielding 3.0

1 Like

Results vary from user to user depending on how you approach the process, and what you use and expect, maybe the fields chosen simply don’t target your goals enough.

1 Like

I would be careful about using slade., she has affirmations in all of their subs that will apparently harm people who “have harmed her in the past”. I’ve listened to her subs a few times even after reading about it in the details section and trying to keep an open mind because people’s comments in the Youtube comments section were positive. But after recently hearing about the way that she acts towards people and the kind of people she is friends with, she doesn’t seem like the kind of person who you want to give access to your subconscious mind.

I’m also saying this as someone who would probably have been tried as a witch in the past. :sweat_smile: I’m not some crazy religious person and am myself not a fan of organized religion.

So I guess writing this out means that I can’t ever listen to her subs again, but anything Dream makes is so much better anyways! :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Please DM