Discussion for other Creator Channels

Asked him what he was listening and Lukey said he was looping two of Kabus (I hope I got it right) on different phones at the same time.

• Casanova
  • Capo

So far he has not noticed any results, but he thinks he is feeling angry for no reason. He purchased these from some gumroad site because someone on some discord server told him these work better for attraction than morphic fields! Lol I have no idea if that is indeed the case.

1 Like

Not what I noticed, but I listened to that Ultima subliminal. Which was made before rebranding.

Well. He doesn’t need to use Vitamin J to boost all audios. Could be just experimenting. Mainly was Ultima Ascension V2 ft. CURIO. Which is no longer on his channel.

As for dragons … it’s not bad per se… but virtues rank high for most of them… I reckon that doesn’t align with teens wanting a bigger pee pee and Sheilas.

Well as I said that Ultima Ascension is in his Telegram to download, v2 wasn’t released to the public.

It was on the channel, he removed it.

personally, i’ve noticed that many of my highs and lows got flatted after using Capo, Casanova and Regain Masculinity V3.

i’m used to have very high and low moods stuff going on, and feeling stuff flatted is a huge thing for me at least.

like my volume got low somehow, i don’t feel reactive or affected as much.

2 Likes

It wasn’t restored, but surely I have never heard of it being v2.

Is this safe? And effective? I just don’t want the kid to mess with stuff that ain’t safe.

I tried to google and found a similar one on YT - but there are no real reviews -good or bad?

1 Like

That’s the psychopath subliminals kicking in.

1 Like

It’s effect that many subs of same venue claim, yet most often reported specifically for FKSubs.

Alkul is right, there is almost an obsession with “high functioning psychopath” idea in part of subliminal community.

i’ve talked to him personally and he seems like a good and reasonable guy (i’ve asked him for discounts because my budget is limited and he was cool with it and enabled me access to his gumroad galery), many people that comment on his stuff also seem to be cheerful and have good vibes going on, so it doesn’t make me suspect.

1 Like

Just use a shielding protocol and loop PU’s Sun audio. Lol. Why fuck up your mind

But honestly for an uninformed and naive user this forum can look far more weird and unsafe than a Discord with easy going communication, still this community I think most here would agree is safer and trustworthy.

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Proverbs 29:4-5

There are tens of such subs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kHHZGjQu6s maybe this one? Soap is here active, and this subliminal got lots of positive reviews in its time, pure affirmations here.

Note: I know about this stuff, but never used any because of attraction benefits. Never tried OG Androstenol or GOAT one either.

1 Like

I think if your friend is interested in subliminals, to stay safe, I recommend him to look at subliminalclub (https://www.subliminalclub.com/), which has an active community just like Sapien and has been doing its job professionally for many years, constantly improving its technology and proving its reliability. They have a lot of products, especially in custom shop.

Binaural Nutrition is also a knowledgeable producer.
He has lot of pretty good products on his Patreon.

1 Like

psychopathy from a psychological prospective is lack of neurosis, according to psychological manuals like DSM5 neurosis is a good thing and something to strive for.

so, being a slave adapted to society expectations is something “good” for many psychological approaches.

according to psychoanalisis, neurosis is a form of mental illness and it must be cured, not encouraged, many psychoanalists believe that the cure of neurosis consists on erasing the limits and determinations impossed by society, becoming less an slave.

This audio is designed to provide numerous heavily researched neurological upgrades related to the amygdala such as shrinking certain areas by specific amounts, upregulation of ARs in certain areas, etc. Hundreds of benefits just based around the amygdala, taken from my DTv2 Sub.

This is extremely comprehensive and covers everything, also protection against any sides and includes things like emotional control, etc. You can expect a cascade of benefits from this but some would be zero fear, zero anxiety, lower stress reactivity etc.

No need for a doc just know it covers everything in relation to the amygdala.

Feeling doesn’t reflect all audio effects either, there are rumors about Adonis Fields, but his fields or whatever are instant, try this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnpJsyEcNE Yet I can’t say I heard anything about their eventual results. Also not using his audios, tried some months ago when discovered his channel.

3 Likes

yeah, i think that goes on because most people are not familiar with psychoanalysis, they can only understand stuff from a psychological point of view.

from psychoanalysis, people that are neurotic and slaves to everyone must become more “psychopathic” and less slaves to become free from strings and anxious/avoidant attachments.

but a psychopath or someone who lacks boundaries and limits impossed by society isn’t necessarely a bad person, just doesn’t have the limit that makes them fearful and anxious to other people expectations.

you can still reason and think if something is good or bad and act from your free will, but your body is not holding you to not do “bad” in a fearful state.