Discussion for other Creator Channels

Maybe, I never listened to any part of it except the booster one when I didn’t know much about subliminals and fields. Not that I know much more now, just in comparison.

I know, it was said to be demons of a kind.

That good ol’ Vitamin J.

Yes, I heard about it, stopped listening to his sub short after, although didn’t notice much difference. My understanding of what is inside an audio is purely physical so I’m not good at realizing the source of energy.

It prompted the same feeling as one of GoM’s books I fiddled with for fun. If everything is followed properly, it’s actually pretty safe… if.

The alchemist booster … you didn’t feel that void and hollow state?

One can use a servitor/nft to capture the information of the subliminal and run it there without any side-effects.

Right now those who continued or resumed use don’t seem to exhibit or report side effects. Albeit more popular public subliminal from him should be Hercules at the moment.

Asked him what he was listening and Lukey said he was looping two of Kabus (I hope I got it right) on different phones at the same time.

• Casanova
  • Capo

So far he has not noticed any results, but he thinks he is feeling angry for no reason. He purchased these from some gumroad site because someone on some discord server told him these work better for attraction than morphic fields! Lol I have no idea if that is indeed the case.

1 Like

Not what I noticed, but I listened to that Ultima subliminal. Which was made before rebranding.

Well. He doesn’t need to use Vitamin J to boost all audios. Could be just experimenting. Mainly was Ultima Ascension V2 ft. CURIO. Which is no longer on his channel.

As for dragons … it’s not bad per se… but virtues rank high for most of them… I reckon that doesn’t align with teens wanting a bigger pee pee and Sheilas.

Well as I said that Ultima Ascension is in his Telegram to download, v2 wasn’t released to the public.

It was on the channel, he removed it.

personally, i’ve noticed that many of my highs and lows got flatted after using Capo, Casanova and Regain Masculinity V3.

i’m used to have very high and low moods stuff going on, and feeling stuff flatted is a huge thing for me at least.

like my volume got low somehow, i don’t feel reactive or affected as much.

2 Likes

It wasn’t restored, but surely I have never heard of it being v2.

Is this safe? And effective? I just don’t want the kid to mess with stuff that ain’t safe.

I tried to google and found a similar one on YT - but there are no real reviews -good or bad?

1 Like

That’s the psychopath subliminals kicking in.

1 Like

It’s effect that many subs of same venue claim, yet most often reported specifically for FKSubs.

Alkul is right, there is almost an obsession with “high functioning psychopath” idea in part of subliminal community.

i’ve talked to him personally and he seems like a good and reasonable guy (i’ve asked him for discounts because my budget is limited and he was cool with it and enabled me access to his gumroad galery), many people that comment on his stuff also seem to be cheerful and have good vibes going on, so it doesn’t make me suspect.

1 Like

Just use a shielding protocol and loop PU’s Sun audio. Lol. Why fuck up your mind

1 Like

But honestly for an uninformed and naive user this forum can look far more weird and unsafe than a Discord with easy going communication, still this community I think most here would agree is safer and trustworthy.

2 Likes