Discussion for other Creator Channels

many old users from here already posted their results, dunno what you’re talking about.

Can you tell us more about this guy and your experiences with the videos? It’s really amazing

People think myths ended in times of yore… They forget that we are creating myths on an active basis, be it through books or videogames. We live out our myths at one point or another, or so did Jung come to conclude as he began to practice inner alchemy.

Doom Guy is a very powerful mythical figure, for sure.

3 Likes

Discernment is not projection. No point in all of “this” if you cannot trust your intuition.

2 Likes

He just seems like a very passionate guy who likes tried and tested - safe - technologies, you can see some of his work live, in the making:

This is one he did during the Super Blue Moon:

And this is one that feels like it raises your vibrational state, for sure:

As for pre-made audios, this one felt like an initiation of sorts:

Things started “changing” quickly after I meditated to it a few times for around a month.

2 Likes

Hm. I was listening to Maitreya’s Releasing Vows and Old Soul Contracts this morning and I was seeing my parent’s library, much of which I had read. Reading old books. Words, then unknown words, then words related to pain.

More recently I would sometimes wake up with the title of an unknown book – and I would read it, then live the story, or use the clues in my journey. Just last night I took a look at the last book I read and realized that it had come true.

(I remember times when I was being ‘fed’ in my visions/dreams words to read aloud - the few times when I could read clearly, and I quickly caught myself and stopped).

Maybe try this too:

I can’t put my finger on it, but having listened to many fields, I rarely find myself pulled to Maitreya. Something about them just feels “Meh”, even when they do work… and believe me, some work very well.

It feels like all of them are just directing you to the mandalas. Intuitively, I just feel like getting the Field Emitter Mandala is really the only way to truly benefit from their full potential, boosted or not. I don’t like to make blanket statements, and I will say the following admitting fully that I can be very wrong, as this is just an intuitive hunch, but their “tech” feels very Archonic, and the more technology and metallic circuitry is involved, the better it works.

I haven’t bought it (“the field emitter”) yet, and will not anytime soon. I have more interesting stuff to tamper with/try. But, intuitively, my recommendation would be to get it if you want the full experience.

1 Like

So the vital thing behind these creations are this guy’s intentions right? Technically he is creating fields and using sounds with devices to make them more effective?

It has been a long time since someone other then sapien is at the top of my listening stack

1 Like

Well, for good reason. Him and Captain are likely to be very, very, Old Souls. (your soul can easily sense it, tbh)

However, Dreamweaver is far, far, more aware of it.

It matters because, the maturity of your soul determines how powerful your intentions are when set in motion.

1 Like

Awareness would determine how well someone can channel that power of intention into something specific.

So even if someone hypothetically was more powerful than both, if they had no true awareness of it, they won’t do much with that power, and even when they do use it, they wouldn’t have a clue that they’re doing anything special.

Which is why I always encourage people to try their best to find their own path and do their own research, because in the absence of awareness, your baseline will be unknown to you.

4 Likes

What defines power?

Your ability to bring change to the world and others. It’s not really that complicated, a no brainer really.

1 Like

I have no radionics machine, but I just had the intuitive nudge that using one with their mandalas would do you wonders.

Shiva Krishnan just dropped a banger:

https://spiritualityzone.com/lotus-sutra-mantra-energised-108x/

1 Like

Unfortunately, it does not work effectively for everyone.

1 Like

Wouldn’t really know tbh. Just theorizing based on what I feel.

1 Like

Oh ok got it. I am a total noob when it comes to subliminals usage and the associated community.

My buddy Lucas came by yesterday and he was listening to this subliminal - I think it’s the same creator.

Lukey was interested in the “attraction” sub, so he kept looping some track called Casanova. He says he has been looping it for 3 days and has not seen anything happen. I don’t know how fast/slow subs work, so I couldn’t really give him any meaningful advice.

Attraction, seduction, etc., are not my areas of interest by far - so I had no comments, the only such thing I know is QI’s attract field because it gets mentioned here.

1 Like

I think this should be announced

3 Likes

Technically there were claims this year from other submaker - Vesteria - on FKSubs using entities to charge his audios and partially allowing them to feed on energy of users. Vesteria self-allegedly uses entities himself. Which is unrelated from formal channels cancelation of FK, that were caused by copyright strikes for music used to mask subliminal.
Draconic? No idea, there were earlier subliminal projects involving both of them and other submaker who was later cancelled for putting harmful affirmations in their final subs. This project used draconic symbolism.

4 Likes

That’s just a part of it, lol. They use other stuff, too.

1 Like