Discussion for other Creator Channels

Makes no sense why they keep them only on YouTube. They would make far more money selling the mp3 than whatever extra they get from YouTube views

I’ve seen before somewhere on their website I believe, them saying that they wait for ‘energetically’ the perfect date/time, before they release frequencies on YouTube or anywhere else, to maximise effectiveness.

Taking in specific variables, for each frequency, such as astrological/universal/energetic factors, I can’t find the exact quote, it’s very informational, it was in the description of one of their YT videos.

‘Greetings of Peace Love & Light my fellow reflections. First of all, we would like to apologize for not uploading a new formula for the past 4 months.

As may know, Quadible Integrity is dedicated to working on Cosmic, Universal and Planetary matters that require/required immediate attention. This is why formulas are not uploaded very frequently.’

This is also one of the explanations given why they upload infrequently, directly on their website.

Very interesting indeed

1 Like

Definitively worth it. Capo v1.1 is the bomb

2 Likes

Is Capo a morphic field?

I have Avarice, FK limited edition. It’s worth it.

He mixes multiple forms of angles on every creation.

All at once.

Contains subliminals, supraliminals, psionics and is energetically charged, along with a few private techniques, this specific audio contains zero binaurals.
Contains numerous private boosters for instant, permanent & lifetime results.
Headphones and speakers both work, headphones are recommended.
You can’t bundle this, speed it up, steal or reuse this elsewhere in any way, severe things will happen to those who break this rule.

2 Likes

Seems like a bunch of lies ngl

4 Likes

Whenever they say that…

With their secret sauce, bet.

He’s part of the Kabus gang. I don’t necessarily think they are doing something wrong as, GoM don’t reference their sources either, but, the makers of such audios should at the very least be transparent with their audience.

I will not reply to whats or whys, use your own instincts and discernment. Ultimately, you are sovereign over your own reality.

Know this. No name or avatar is ever chosen without it having some root in your soul.

4 Likes

Exactly. Fk kabus or whatever is just a kid who recently turned 18(according to him) and claims to come with new secret private techniques in every video . That part alone is enough to understand the bs but since most sub users are kids it is easy to manipulate them. Not surprisingly these types start selling premium subs within a short time. Oh of course they sell the same videos too but much stronger version . They think subs are like fields lol

2 Likes

This is just an image from a video game … but, it grants you access to a very interesting field of energy if you meditate on it and study the context from which it was pulled.

The meditation is simple: conjure all the “demons” you feel are attached to you, then use the blade to eradicate them. If the demons are particularly persistent, stab them in the heart, break the sword at the hilt, and leave it there. They will remain permanently inactive.

The photo will just help move things along if meditated on with eyes open and focused on a single point until it becomes blurry, takes 2-4 minutes usually, for me. You are charging the concept yourself, but the field already exists. We collectively created it.

If you ever do find yourself needing to break the sword at the hilt, or just want to supercharge the Eternal Crucible Blade to wield it in ways you feel it can be used, I found this image from the scene to work best:

Again, I didn’t make these or charge them per se. This is a field that already exist which I simply identified.

You will, however, find yourself taking on some of the character traits of the Doom Guy, such as extreme confidence and lack of fear. This I say having interacted with this information field myself… but again, it already exists. I didn’t make it.

Here’s a video to kind of help you understand it better:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/R2rnUdoCEuk?si=bhBfmHRhkf3IRs2X

This is really amazing too

1 Like

For sure. I shared it before prior to Power Retrieval. It functions a bit differently in that it actually imbues you with more energy instead of calling back power/energy you’ve abandoned/lost.

They work, tho. Effectively too. The reason as to why is what I think needs to be addressed.

his stuff is as low key as it gets, his channel has only 1 video uploaded lol, his second channel has like 7 videos i think.

i’ve talked to him and he has no intention of making his stuff appealing to the masses.

And you believe him because … “?”

channels4_profile

What do you think, is the subconscious root for this? What would make him pick this particular avatar?

1 Like

Contrast it with Dreamweaver’s Avatar. His eyes are navigating the void for him to bring something into the light … people don’t “randomly” make such decisions, even if it looks like they do.

2 Likes

i’m in no position to judge anyone’s subconscious.

if i did, i’d probably be projecting stuff.

He used to have lots of videos under different name and his account got terminated multiple times. You don’t even know what you are talking about . You can freely trust little kids’ creations who claims to invent new effective secret techniques weekly. That is your free will. Do not write your logicless stuff as facts . This site is much more than a little kids money making community

Hm. I used this as wallpaper 1 year ago…

2 Likes