Disputes Thread

“I’m not making that.”

“Your ability to use a keyboard should be revoked.”

“Yo momma’s so dumb her crotch goblin submitted this.”

Or just send them a clip of Downfall with Hitler going “nein nein nein nein!”

“Submission… denied.”

16 Likes

No problem. As for your post here, as I said, I might be wrong. I’ve been wrong before. But I’ll let others open up about this if they feel wellbeing has been disrespectful to them as well.

But fair enough about one thing, I have said from the beginning of this forum, the best we can do is be suggestive with our help. Our singular perspectives aren’t the end be all objective truth beyond doubt. Telling other people, ‘this is this way and only this way. Your way is wrong’ can tend to have a negative reaction in others. As it has on you. Many people don’t mind it but others will take offense to being spoken to in a matter of fact way. I don’t like it either.

But from what I’m reading of most of his posts, he isn’t always speaking to people like this. I’ve must have read like 200 posts… I’m not about to read them all unless you can bring about all these examples of him doing this constantly.

Wellbeing isn’t directly attacking anyone in the forum. You did. Directly. If he comes off as condescending while helping someone, he isn’t going after them on a personal level. But you did. That is actually against the rules here. Any personal attacks can result in suspension. And if Wellbeing was doing that, best believe that would be getting flagged like your post did and I’d be having a conversation with him. So no, that is not the taste of his own medicine.

So as I said, I asked the forum if others feel this way. If there are examples of wellbeing talking down on them and making them feel like crap. I’m open. I tried looking but didn’t see it.

1 Like

well I guess you are saying what I think you’d say in the fact that it is my fault for taking his matter of fact approach to his response to me, and the other kids (who we all say him say made him feel bad) and saying that we just have to deal with it. that can not like u said directly attack someone, but indirectly have a very negative effect on them. I’m also not about to dig through thousands of his posts but I have seen him use this method in just about everything he does. u have 2 examples thus far of telling you they don’t like how he does things and talks to people. if this is the star pupil of the community, do u really feel comfortable knowing that there will be others who feel the same way. I barley even spoke about it and my post was a while ago. who knows how many others didn’t speak up. using a matter of fact approach and being stern with people who are in need doesn’t always register well, maybe he can just take something from this and introduce more empathy towards folks.

what if the “blessing” you so call speak of by saying is unhelpful? u saw from my last post on the other thread that it didn’t help that guy, and it didn’t help me. his approach can give folks the ability to think “wow this doesn’t make me feel to good” that is not very helpful. I think u speak with a lot of bias, if I am being frank. it doesn’t sound like you are reading the room very well and understanding the points I’ve made.

I think by answering questions objectively is fair and can be helpful, I see him doing that a lot. but I do not like the fact that he has an undertone that is very opinionated and almost like “I’m right and you’re wrong” and “suck it up” type advice. do you get that from his posts?

like what is this…

he takes things out of contexts so fast, and solely just spews his forceful literation over u instead of understanding what u mean. I know its hard over text but he was driving me crazy by not understand what I was saying. and im not saying that’s anyones fault but u should know that this matter of fact approach u take when u don’t really understand what someone is TRULY saying will make the other person feel scolded.

I feel exactly how this guy felt.

When I speak you are usually getting real information straight from the horse’s mouth.

But most people would rather read drivel that sounds nice.

The ones who will understand will understand.

1 Like

… this is an example? This can be taken in so many different ways. And the negative connotation isn’t even close. This seems like a reach to me.

2 Likes

" go do real things"

“it’s your tactics”

basically its all your fault, and I’m right look at me I have all the answers. I DIDN’T ASK FOR YOUR HELP! IF I thought u had all the answers I would’ve specifically came to you. he can’t sit on here all day with this persona and this undertone in his comments. he just can’t. people that are more sensitive will not take it well.

I’ve said my piece. This isn’t between you and me. It’s between you and him. I’ve opened the floor to others to voice your opinion. If he is as condescending to others as you say he is, others will say so.

You haven’t proved anything to me yet and you are very hellbent on your mission to take him down or whatever it is. But I’ll allow this dispute to last til 12 PM EST tomorrow. And then, I close i and allow for other discussions. Having these personal disputes drag out will drag the community down. There needs to be time limits.

Really not the kind of thing I want to be doing at all right now whule I’m trying to get work done but man, it’s the price of trying to be a fair person. Ya’ll have no idea how difficult it is to be this way rather than authoritative. Life would be so easy.

6 Likes

I get ur approach to this, but it’s just hard to count on the fact that everyone will be this mature in receiving “help” from someone. some of us are truly hurting, and I don’t think we all can bare that type of response from people.

1 Like

I’m not about to sit on here all day and go back and forth either, I’m just putting it out there. none of us really have the time, but those that agree with me will know and maybe speak up maybe not. I’m pretty much done talking about it myself. at least others may know what I’m talking about in the future if they see the same thing I’m saying and who knows if this will come up again.

it’s not that serious especially when it comes to my frustrations with him, but it is important for the entire community to again know and be aware of how u may be coming off to others. so if that’s all we get from this then that is fine.

1 Like

There is no undertone as he is not talking, its written language your projecting something on the way he writes out of your own experience from how i look at it(something everybody does btw.)

Imo he is very helpful and he never says anything is your fault per say but without taking responsibility for four life change is going to be very hard.

I would say one is not a fault on how you where conditioned but you could call it your “fault” as soon as you reach certain extent of selfreflection/mindfulness/consciousness if you decided keep yourself that way.

5 Likes

Is this what a righteous person would do though? Do you really believe you are doing the right thing?

You are saying this man is coming from a very unempathetic place but aren’t you doing the same? You are disregarding him and judging his whole persona. Putting him down across thr whole forum. Wouldn’t the more mature way to handle this is suggest perhaps

'Hey wellbeing, I appreciate all the help you are providing for the forum. But I sometimes think that the way you phrase things come off as condescending. I know you probably don’t intend on that but your posts seem very matter of fact and that can be offputting sometimes.

It’d be nice if you were a bit more suggestive or empathetic with your posts. Again, I know you probably don’t mean wrong with your posts but it’s just the way they come off sometimes. Thanks again for all the help bro.’

Or something like that. But you literally set off your whole beef with him by saying his posts make you want to vomit. So you know what? Nah. This tirade isn’t something I’m just gonna let rock in this forum. You started it with a lowly personal attack and want to act all righteous like you are doing this forum a favor.

You are not. Because that kind of behavior isn’t welcome here. Attacking people on a personal level isn’t the way we resolve anything or try to stick up for people. It never resolves things. And I don’t want you to did to set off an example as to what people can just start doing in the forum.

10 Likes

Also this is a public forum and he is not being rude in the general consensus so maybe you are simply taking it the wrong way im not here to hate just to state what i feel.

This guy takes the time to meticulously answer questions in very helpful way if you are receptive to what he is saying and dont block it because of a personal sense of being attacked or being otherwise triggered.

I would not have the patience or energy to do that.

I even find it very giving that he takes his time to do that!

Even if he was condescending, which he is not, what he wrote if taken seriously is still great and helpful advice.

Peace im out.

10 Likes

Seems like i am not entirely out yes @SammyG its not the way just because you hurt it doesn’t give justification to do the same we have many empathetic and mindful members here who try to help and i do really appreciate how much work you put in on this forum and your way of really going deep to understand and then again reflect and chose to express yourself as unbiased as possible, as understanding as possible, big up to you truly an inspiration !!!

Much Love to you samy and everyone on this forum!

11 Likes

I hate to be a dick, but this group has several members who are incarnated starseeds, angels, and gods. If the posts never triggered anyone, the wise ones would just be silent, and real and important messages would not be passed along.

That’s really everyone, probably, but some are more in tune and others are more playing this game for the side quests.

3 Likes

The truth tends to hurt the ego. You either decide to see something for what it is or become defensive toward it. I remember times where I was being given good advice but I got triggered because my ego wouldn’t let me look past the true intention of the message. Before we feel like someone is belittling or attacking us, try to see what they said for exactly what it is.

1 Like

Why everyone seems so angry lately :eyes:

11 Likes

I have a dispute with the Induced Follistatin track, cause damn it it’s so good.

Especially the main melody line, is that a clean guitar? Cause it sounds so smooth almost like a jazz lead type tone it’s :sob::heart:

5 Likes