Disputes Thread

1 Like

They are all part of Harry Potter franchise now

4 Likes

I wonder who would think that… :rofl: :wink:

5 Likes

I thought @Owl and @LittleOwl were the same… then I saw Owl giving advice to Little Owl in some thread and all was good in the world.

19 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

@wonderwandering you can bring your concerns here instead of derailing a thread.

1 Like

Can we have mortal kombat theme song automatically playing everytime we open this thread?

6 Likes

You sure can!

3 Likes

well on the good side we got this beauty that came out today :)

(Tiamat)

24 Likes

Tiamat art is so beautiful!

5 Likes

If telling the truth is derailing, I guess. Nobody cares until it happens to them. I’m still going to let everybody know what happened.

1 Like

truth isn’t but we have a thread for this, if it was your project you wouldn’t want someone derailing it talking about some other project or comparing it something else etc.

hence why i brought you here, i’m NOT trying to shut you down.

you seem pretty emotional about this and confident you are in the right so I’ll like to see how this develops.

please gather what you have and share it with us :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

It funny how this is meant to be the most delveoped spirutal fourm (thats how i see it) but their are arguments everywhere.

I was going to comment a while back, that when i go back and read old threads for usefull info their is just arguments left right and center. But then i thought why even comment this it adds no value. Then somone thanfully brought it up.

Anyway thats my point, Doint hate me for it

2 Likes

Man… I get back to mutiple NFT dramas and I really don’t even know where to start. We really can’t have nice things, can we?

11 Likes

We can, but sometimes they kick up the subconscious junk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Blame it on Mercury Retrograde and the Full Moon. A one-two punch. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This is literally me going through the retrograde it. All hell can break lose but we decide how much we react to it.

6 Likes

Take ur time man, nothing except technical difficultuties would require ur immediate attention. Enjoy the honeymoon for a while longer, NFT disputes can wait.

7 Likes

I’m totally with you on that, my friend! And sometimes, I even have the skillz to fulfill that intention that you and I share. :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s there yet and I made this place.

It serioisly saddens me to see you guys fighting like this. To still see this day after day… Dream brought back the NFT projects and boom, right back to this kind of thing. Do we ever change? Are we ever going to grow up?

12 Likes